Thread: [RK2] OTPC Freelance: Heroic Employees Repel Alien Invasion!

[RK2] OTPC Freelance: Heroic Employees Repel Alien Invasion!

Heroic Employees Repel Alien Invasion!
    September 23, 29486 - Agent Cora [Rimor]

OTPC - On September 18th, in what we can only described as the largest Kyr'ozch invasion in recent times, Omni-Tek banded together and repelled the hostile Kyr'ozch forces!

It is not uncommon for the Kyr'ozch to test Rubi-Ka's orbital defenses or to even sometimes breach them and make a landing.
    Still the force Omni-Tek encountered on September 18th was nothing that we had seen before.
    It was well organised and well prepared allowing the Aliens to secure bases in different locations on Rubi-Ka for a short time.

Luckily for us, Omni-Tek detected the alien invasion fleet 8 days in advance allowing both the Armed forces and Omni-Pol to work together and formulate a defense strategy: Omni-AF would secure vital locations and Omni-Pol would secure locations less likely to be targeted.

In an unpredicted and unprecedented strategic move the Kyr'ozch chose the Coast of Tranquillity (ironic, we know!) as their main landing zone and quickly established a fortified position. At the same time secondary bases were being established across the Coast of Peace. Both these locations were given to Omni-Pol to protect, as they were deemed less likely to be the targets of this attack.

Luckily for us seasoned Officer "Agentcora" and her fellow officers from the Omni-Pol Anti-Terrorist Unit where on the scene to lead the defense. Scouts from the local police force quickly communicated all Kyr'ozch locations for targeting and relayed the information to the mass civilian force which had been mustered to support the valiant Omni-Pol forces.

One by one Omni-Tek brought down the aliens' defenses before finally launching a huge mechanized assault on the main alien base in the Coast of Tranquillity, leading the aliens to launch a final & desperate attack from the invasion leader. Kyr'ozch fighters were still bombarding the scene making it difficult. Especially as there are confirmed reports that the fighters were targetting the officers and squad leaders instead of indiscriminately shooting into the defense force.

After an intense fight Omni-Tek emerged victorious and eliminated all of the hostile forces.
    The tired Omni-Pol squads took it upon themselves to seek out any Kyr'ozch stragglers and eliminated them making the planet safe for everyone again.

I managed to go around and get a few comments before people were transported to the nearest Omni-Med facility to have professionals see to their wounds.

Citizen "Ekarona" (Omni Employee):
    "When I first saw the warning go out I promised that we would bring down those
    green [filtered] down! And we did!"

Sgt. Kevin "Wordy" Wordsworth (Omni-Pol Anti-Terrorist Unit):
    "I would like to commend the citizenry of Rubi-Ka for the vigilant efforts today by engaging in proactive evacuations of suspected targets. By evacuating the population centers ahead of an attack we were able to better ensure the safety of our employees and provide a stable environment for our soldiers to do their job."

Yet another magnificent triumph for Omni-Tek and its employees, the words "Omni-Tek Protects" have never been truer. Amidst the chaos OTPC still managed to capture a few images of the attack while providing additional support to the fighting troops.
    You can find these attached to the bottom of this gridfeed.

Thanks for tuning in to OTPC; we will see you next time!
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Sep 23rd, 2012 at 17:59:50.

Well done. Omni-Tek!
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Omni-Tek Protects!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I'm real proud to be employee of such great corporation. I did my small part, in fighting the invasion. I would also like to note the many employees who worked against this invasion while disregarding their personal safety.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I'm real proud to be employee of such great corporation. I did my small part, in fighting the invasion. I would also like to note the many employees who worked against this invasion while disregarding their personal safety.
    From what i saw in the field you did more than a small part Ekarona! You and every other citizen that rallied to our aid is an asset to this great corporation. I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

It's tragic that Omni-Tek failed to prevent the invasion and placed the lives of our employees, nationals and our physical assets in jeopardy.

-Sgt. Kevin Wordsworth
    OP-ATU

I think it's important to note that the Aliens would have not breached orbital defences, if it were not for the continuous effort from the Clans in taking over control of the goliath class battlestations.

Which in turn diverts AF troops, vital to the orbital defence network to take back control.

Stupid, stupid Clans. If anyone ever needed more solid proof that they are a danger here it is: They risked the entire of Rubi-Ka for a very brief victory over Omni-Tek in control of the Battlestations.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter