Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hanging Up the Hat - Goodbye from Kintaii

So Long, and Thanks for All the Hats.

Good luck with w/e you're planning to do next.
    blah

Oh no!
    /me runs in and steals Kintaii's shoes
    Problem solved. You cant go anywhere now.

You can have them back when I get the hat

Sorry to see you leave, but good luck in the future, and don't forget to visit us from time time
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

wtf, not you man...

Good luck out there buddy!

the most important guy in AO gets fired another dumb move by *******

F*** the hat,
    Can I has your stuffz...

On a more serious note. Realy can I has your stuffz.
    Last edited by Aimzor; Sep 12th, 2012 at 14:18:05. Reason: Thank you for your great contribution to the game and funny Wall's-O-Text. Good luck you kind person you. /prostrate

I must say I was quite shocked when I read about this last night, I still don't quite know what to say. To say you will be missed is an understatement. I still remember getting to meet you at a couple DragonCons and thinking you were one of the most cool people on the planet. I hope there will be another Con or Fan Gathering at some future point where we can meet again.

In the meanwhile I wish you all the best with whatever the future has in store for you. I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work you put into making Anarchy Online an enjoyable gaming experience!

*packs some Vallimuffins in Kintaii's bag for his journey*

*uber tight huggles*!!

Vallikat

P.S. I have a hat. The fates chose it just for me and I will treasure it forever.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Hey, Brad, godspeed man. I'll never forget that crazy drunken PM you sent about how you and Colin [deleted by moderator]

This is a sad day indeed. You will be missed. The best to you in the future whether it is new and exciting or just paying the bills. It would be great to see you in game if you get a chance.

Btw... look at my avatar. I am bald. The wind and sand of RK stings my head. The sun burns it. Aliens goo on it. Man and beast point and laugh. A hat would help

So long Kintaii. You will not be forgotten!

Forum mod game dev
    Bane of trolls and exploiters
    A hat rules them all

Ok ok Haiku is not my strong point ;p
    Last edited by Traumer; Sep 12th, 2012 at 16:45:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I need to shut my mouth now or I will be quoted on the internet talking about b00bs, again.

Linde (:

-.-

Goodbye Kintaii and good luck out there!
    Coordinator Maleachi,
    Events Team (Advisors of Rubi-Ka)

OBJECTION!

How dare you, gimp?!!! ;o
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Aww.

Sorry to see you leave, I enjoyed reading your posts.
    Good travels and may your hat be ever with you.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

This really sucks, Kintaii.

You and I butted heads a few times on the forums ( and in PMs, boy can you get steamed! ), but I only butt heads with those I respect in the first place.

I'll gladly take the hat, but only if we consider it a loan and you take it back when/if you return.

Or I guess you could throw a dunce cap on me. I have a feeling you'd love that.

Take care, hoss.

Side note:

@vallikat, Kintaii deserves a Gridstream going away party. What do ya say?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Side note:

@vallikat, Kintaii deserves a Gridstream going away party. What do ya say?

Duly noted. *grin*
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Nooo, why you? Who are we gonna troll with now? I just hope this doesn't mean AO is gonna die slowly.

Oh wait, it has been dying for good two years. :P Anyway I wish you another awesome job where you can troll chat with others during your work hours and hopefully you are gonna enjoy this goodbye song.

Thanks for all the good times, and best of luck out there. We're gonna miss you. <3
    :E

Funcom employee

From all of my heart, thank you Brad for being here supporting AO and me personally all this time.
    I look forward to see what you will do next.

Linde
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

I'm sad to see you go. You've made huge impacts on AO, and AO will be lacking that special touch without you on the project. I hope you'll find something you enjoy doing for a living, and that you don't become a stranger. Stay in touch, and best of luck.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

/BYE-BYE

/ME TAP DANCING OFF STAGE WITH CANE SWINGING AND REACHING FOR MEEH HAT......

WHERE'S MEEH HAT?.........Kintaii!!!!! WERE'S ME HAT! ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

!whois Kintaii
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

President
    of Fist and Faith

Take care out there Brad! Don't be a stranger (at least no more strange than you already are! )

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast