Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Imba low leveling creds

Imba low leveling creds

this is final and last suggestion ill make on these forums. but this time its a issue, serious issue sense this game started.

Credits - low level players. med level players when you start this game . prices of everything is overlypriced. members of the community shouldnt want to give credits to new members. froobs, and payers . then funcom gets pissed cause people buy creds cause goes against code of conduct.

"PLAYERS SHOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE NOOBS CREDS CAUSE ITs Impossable for them earn that much themselfs"

adding more low level items that high level players with pay for "suggestion"

Dropable/tradable item has no use for low level players but for high level player 200 they things give huge daily buff more of the things things they have more powerful the daily

Shop Prices should be cut 50% for needed items belts, ncus,implants , nano crystals, first and aid and treatment packs for all levels my suggestion

Lower the prices of everything, seriously 50% cheaper then should be ammo whole lot, now not saying make it super easy but seriously I like helpin new players do not get me wrong, i feel sorry for freshies cause they have it 100 times harder then players who are lvl100-200

funcom this is serious issue

players using 3rd party programs such as clicksaver, or mishbuddy cause mission system you built sucks!, maybe if mission system was built 100 times better then both those programs together

it should you who makes it easier for players have mish pulls, people download these programs cause there trying harshly get by only get virus whatever on there system

suggestion better pulling mission system
    Last edited by Sakurzoda; Aug 24th, 2012 at 19:56:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurzoda View Post
    this is final and last suggestion ill make on these forums.
    oh thank god
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 24th, 2012 at 20:04:02.

I usually do not share Lazy's point of view, but this time I agree 100%

Please stop posting as every new sugestion you write is more stupid than a previous one.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I was disappointed that this suggestion wasn't nearly as hilarious as your others.. Zero troll points for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Aimed shot to me is not "I'm running in circles and I'm dressed like a big effing slobbering dog with two heads and I can't barely tell my ass from my face and I can see through walls but I can't hold a gun, but I can stop for a half second and aim out my ass at you and pop you for 10k PVP damage because FC thinks two headed dogs are cute and I'm an advy, why don't you just give me your PVP points because you'll never kill me even with a zerg"

cause its true. all joking aside guys serious this serious suggestion and so please give serious responses

players of community not so post to help as they do, there doing funcoms jobs, its not there responsability. its funcoms responsability to make this game fun for all players. specially those who Pay too play

there is thread here on talks about making money really outdated . if this anarchy online 4 hours ago when we had alot more players in the game, then post ring true.

I am not trolling here for once i am being serious lazy everyone else please give me serious response

Lazy.Phixalicious and Awikun. rather then trying flame or say I was being serious , i am talkin suggestion at hand

Personally I think that problem isn't actually earning credits for new players, it is lack of knowledge how to earn it. I admit that prices might seem quite high for new player but being able to buy something that you have worked hard for gives rewarding feeling.

If shop terminal prices would be cut by 50% then it would mean that player had less decisions to make ("do I buy this or that" -> "I'll just buy both").

Those new stims and rechargers are quite easy to get. Stim Fiends drops them in Subway (ql ~8-17), Acolytes in Temple of Three Winds (ql ~28-32, ~38-42) and they drop also in Foreman/Biomare (ql 55, 70).

Belt (3 slot, ql 30-40) can be quite easily bought from shop, it does cost some creds for new player but is worth of getting until player is able to get Guardian Circuit Board from ToTW (or 5 slot belt from SoM). NCU memories from shop are quite expensive but getting 2-3x +6 - +10 NCU memory is often enough until new player can get Dark Memories / Memory Loops from Lien in ToTW. It would be good idea for new player to get Basalis from Subway and Notum Ring of the Three from ToTW, that helps a lot with NCU.

Nano Crystals can cost a lot if you buy several at once but if you don't buy every possible Nano Crystal from terminal and think what you actually need from there and also try to get few Nano Crystals from missions either as a reward or random mish drops then I don't see that as a big problem either.

If new player explores forum and AOU for some guides and is trying to learn more about game and doesn't level up too quickly and asks hints and advice from players then new players should be doing just fine.
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

I like your suggestion. I feel a small item, perhaps with a relation to real-world commodities, should drop from a bog-standard NPC that appears at every level range - let's say hecklers. This small item should sell very well to shops. This will allow new players to afford things. I cannot forsee any problem as I am clearly not an economic genius like the OP.

In other news. We tried your suggestion with the scenario above many years ago. It was rubbish and arguably started the trend of economic madness that we have at endgame these days. People got used to being able to afford stuff at level 150 that they had absolutely no need to buy until level 200+ anyway. But it's there, so they wanted it. So ingots went away, but lead viralbots were still there and took over, rising and rising and rising in price. Then CRU, that was a bit of an earner. Then S10. These days, I have no idea, I've stopped keeping track because it hurts my head. For the last 8 years or so players at low levels have had amounts of money that they have no business having and taking part in the endgame economy that, in many ways, they have no business being in. Without the inject of hard cash from people without legitimate use for that cash, the market would be much more affordable these days.

Therefore, and bear in mind this is just my opinion, low levels players need to stop having ideas above their station because low level players had a great big hand in causing this problem in the first place.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

if anything imo things are too cheap and accessable and there are too many ways a level 15 can earn millions (if not billions) of creds really really fast. and if op took the time to read the guides on this forums written by people much more knowledgable than him instead of posting uninformed nonsense his life would be much easier.
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 25th, 2012 at 17:34:27.

It is very good that AO is a difficult game and earning credits for new players is a pain!

Because 99% of kids, morons and idiots get bored and frustrated and quit within first few hours or days.

There are dozens of easy MMORPGS on the market so if you thing AO is too dificult then please quit and stop making sugestions how to ruin AO even more.

5-7 years ago AO was a lot more difficult than it is now, few more such changes and I'll quit because it will be too easy to give any fun.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Because 99% of kids, morons and idiots get bored and frustrated and quit within first few hours or days.
    There's always Runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurzoda View Post

PLAYERS SHOULD LEVEL SLOWER, AVOID SL AND EARN CASH In RK MISSIONS INSTEAD
    Fixed that.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

not even. can farm and sell 1 basic armor set a week and have more credits than you know what to do with as a new player. also, new stims/kits drop in subway, totw and formans in useable ql's so lowbies don't even have to spend money on stims anymore. also 1 or 2 runs a week should last you a while. idk, everything is too easy these days.
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 26th, 2012 at 01:01:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    can farm and sell 1 basic armor set a week and have more credits than you know what to do with as a new player
    i surely wouldnt want to spend my first week farming items, which I dont need myself, to sell when trying out different MMOs.
    RK is huge and I'd rather spend my time exploring and stuff.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    i surely wouldnt want to spend my first week farming items, which I dont need myself, to sell when trying out different MMOs.
    RK is huge and I'd rather spend my time exploring and stuff.
    Yeah. AO needs new blood and it's going to have to ditch some of it's crusty oldschool MMO baggage to get it. The heavy farming/camping elements are prime candidates for culling.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

There is no denying that new players find it very hard to make money, it takes a lot of time and a commitment to the game that is near fanatic if you are to make the leap from making tens and hundreds of thousands and start making millions. Those of us that have made it at least partially to a place were making creds is easy have sort of an elitist view on this that makes changes and even debate pretty hard to work. Sakurzoda, i can only advice you to hang in there and to read the guides and the advice in the new Arrivals forum.
    It gets better and making it gives a feeling of accomplishment that is unmatched by any of the WoW-clone-wellfare-epics stuff that is the state of the art in MMO's these days.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    It gets better and making it gives a feeling of accomplishment that is unmatched by any of the WoW-clone-wellfare-epics stuff that is the state of the art in MMO's these days.
    Which is why the population is at critical levels. Because the game is rewarding. Right.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    There is no denying that new players find it very hard to make money, it takes a lot of time and a commitment to the game that is near fanatic if you are to make the leap from making tens and hundreds of thousands and start making millions. Those of us that have made it at least partially to a place were making creds is easy have sort of an elitist view on this that makes changes and even debate pretty hard to work. Sakurzoda, i can only advice you to hang in there and to read the guides and the advice in the new Arrivals forum.
    Rubbish! New players find it very hard to make money. Possibly true. New players think they need WAY more money than they actually do. Definitely true.

So many new people look at the market and go 'wuh, 600m for a piece of combined something or the other' - this game is mad! Now, while there's no denying this game has a mental end-game economy, a new player on his first toon can hit 220 with the money he makes when levelling. FACT! Why is it fact? Because the endgame economy has been lunatic since approximately 2006 (just proportionally smaller prices than it is now) and yet hundreds have still done it.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Making Mission Terminals searchable (in-game Click Saver) is the one thing I support. Please. Do. It.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

i always hire lowbies to blitz nanos for me when i roll a new alt. an in-game click-saver app would make things alot easyer for them...
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

When you join a game this old, you need to expect there's a community of top level players maxed out with money.

Doesn't mean you're out of the money ladder. But you need make your own cred system.

There are many ways to make money. And some don't require being a top dog.

Spend some time looking at the economy. What sells, what doesn't.

And start the chase....a level 100 can become the richest person in AO.

Let me give you a couple of examples :

Killing Frederickson in Tir Country only requires you to be have a fairly good toon. Far from 220.

Those sleeves will give you 5 mil a pop. I think I made like 600 mils out of those. Out of boredom.

Farming mid/hight level symbiants Pocket bosses will give you a lot more money. A LOT MORE.

We're talking in the range of 20-30 bils, if consistently done. Farm the symbs people want. And there's always a ton of people in need of symbs.

Making 100 bils is just a matter of time.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast