Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name whipe out?

I tend to type the name I want...If I don't get it, I put the name into MS-Word and ask for synonyms. Trust me, there are lots of neat names still out there!

Provisioner

Talking Names name names, stop calling me names!

Being that I have two accounts and two computers, I can tell you this:

As soon as a char is deleted, their name is freed up. Within a second. I've deleted a char on one computer and made a new one with same name on the other (using /name of course) in 1 second, literally. I did it so fast because I was paranoid, I told someone I was deleting my char to put the name on the other account and they somewhat-jokingly said they'd steal it

BTW, if I want to keep a name so be it. 8 chars per account, get over it. At least its not like the dot-cons where everyone and their brother registers tons of name. (you can do it for $8 now if you just want to park it or have your own name servers)

PS, Nobody can touch my "Amnesty", if they ever make crats more fun thats a perfect name for one.

Originally posted by ryu1313
    spoke too soon..... "Ryu" was not shown as taken on FC's page but was taken when i got to the namming booth as i was writing my last post.
    4 character minimum (

if u delete a character from ur account the name is immediately available to u for a new character. i think what ppl were saying in the the thread earlier is that the names of ur deleted characters never seem to be made available to -other- players.
    ~Alay

anybody want to buy Bunnyshoes?

going cheap, 1 cred per letter.

assuming i still have rights to it ( pssst, i never had the rights)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12