Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People dont like me..

hehe, there are a few people on the boards that dont like me... I could care less, "stupid is as stupid does".

FYI I am back on RK1 now , /tell Yazule lowbie doc just waitin to be "ganked" by all those that have been annoyed by me over the past few.

You seem cool enough to me Noda, but you may not want to be seen in my company roflol.

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

grumble ok ! mochams!
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

w00t! Thx

ouch...Engi still sux...o'well
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Yes, we love you Noda. You might be a bit forceful about people getting lvls, but we still love ya.

Originally posted by Noda
    still thou, i dun like not being liked by some ppl
    "Well it's all right now, I learned my lesson well, you see you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself."

-- Ricky Nelson, "Garden Party"

Yeah, you can't please everyone. I don't know you, but the very fact you posted here in concern over this shows you must be an alright guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12