Thread: ClickSaver does not click!

Unhappy ClickSaver does not click!

(Did not know where else to ask this question)

So, it does not "click". Or it does, but I do not see any effect. This great program never crashed and honestly shows me all missions when I click "mission request" by myself in the AO window. But if I ran "buying agent" in the CS-program the small window appears with note, that process start. But it never finished in any way! Ones I was waiting for 15 min - nothing is happened (no credits were taken, no missions appears - nothing).
    I use ZoneAlarm on my computer but all .exe files of CS are added and it was no request to allow connection.

Did someone see the same problem? If so - what should I do to solve it?
    "... when faced with a problem you do not understand, do any part of it you do understand, then look at it again."

--------
    Clora "Littlebee" Villalba - Fixer (Rubika-1)

you have to make sure that your mission windows is TOP LEFT corner.

When you see money go...you know it work

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Also, you cannot use your mouse, as ClickSaver needs it to click.

Lightbulb Mouse?!

Many thanks, I did not know

About the left corner I read in the instruction, but not about the mouse. Any other tips? Windows (AO/CS) I guess also should not be switched during the search?
    Last edited by LittleBee; Oct 17th, 2002 at 14:30:48.
    "... when faced with a problem you do not understand, do any part of it you do understand, then look at it again."

--------
    Clora "Littlebee" Villalba - Fixer (Rubika-1)

Arrow

Yep. Basically, stick the mission window right up into the top left corner, tab to CS, hit the buying agent button and wait - do nothing else.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Since the clicksaver gurus are out in force tonight, maybe one of you can tell me why I can't display team missions in mine? It merely crashes when I try. Latest version + winxp.

You can move away from the keyboard, and even use the keyboard Nice to keep the guild chat going, and a good indication on who is CS'ing

Originally posted by Peisinoe
    Since the clicksaver gurus are out in force tonight, maybe one of you can tell me why I can't display team missions in mine? It merely crashes when I try. Latest version + winxp.
    I haven't had this issue, but had a friend that did (I'm on XP Home Edition, and haven't installed SP-1, but other than that, all updates applied and all unnecessary processes disabled). My friend, it turns out, didn't have the latest ClickSaver. When he updated, it worked for him. So, while it doesn't solve your problem, maybe just confirm that you do have the latest version. Sorry that I don't have anything more to offer in terms of a solution.

As far as the team mission problems.....do you try this after using the solo mission term with CS first? I have found that if you use one type of mission term, you cannot switch to the other type until you shut down CS and restart it.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

CS will often crash for me if I used it for a solo mission term and THEN a team mission and vice versa.

Its just habbit for me to restart CS when I goto a new type of mission term.

yeah mine crashes too on team missions i just restart it too works fine

Arrow

Hmm, mine just crashes on team missions, restarting is no help. It *has* worked, not sure if I'm on latest version or not though...

Win98SE btw
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

deefour
    Where can I download clicksaver?