Thread: LLTS and Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer

LLTS and Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer

I don't understand why people can pay like 20mil + ( 20mil on 7% ) for a LLTS ql 100 , all the LLTS under ql 120 are useless.. A Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer ql 250 gives 8% and isnt a waste of IP ( Perception only) . I agree that its -400 in all inits but the LLTS ql 100 is -400 too.. . So why people pay 10mil for a LLTS 7% wich is -400 whereas a Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer ql 250 is really , really priceless : 500k max cause it's easy to find in missions. Yes LLTS are data out but they'll be nerfed soon .
    Furthermore I Don't understand why people pay 10mil to be at -300 init or -350 , that's totally dumb.
    I think when LLTS will be nerfed , the TS-VE will be sell for .. mmh.. 40mil? :/
    Well , that's what I think .. i'm really bored to see LLTS ql ~120 goes for 20mil when you can have a TS-VE wich gives same or more crit ( the ql 250 gives 8% crit) for 500k max.

-ruZ*
    Hoobah - 150 Fixer - twinking, PvP oriented
    Nyaaah - 150 Enforcer - s10 farm0r (for the fixer's IGoC :x)
    Proud member of Mayhem OTC

I replied to this on the Exchange forums, which you needlessly posted into someone else's thread. But that's okay.

LLTS is easier to equip than a VE for many lower level qualities (less than 8%). This makes it attractive to lower level people.

It's a supply and demand issue. Just because you are getting annoyed that they are selling for higher than VE's doesn't change anything.

-50 nano init does make a difference. Especially when you are a lower level where you only have 300 nano init to start off with.

Besides, if people want to pay that much, it's because they dont drop anymore. It's their money, they can do what they want with it.

Btw, I really doubt a VE will go for 40 million; the only way that would happen if it stopped dropping, stopped being a mission reward or QL 250 missions became impossible to blitz/complete.
    Last edited by Sparkyd; Oct 17th, 2002 at 20:12:38.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

You do realize that you can equip a QL250 VE with zero IP expenditure around level 75, right?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    You do realize that you can equip a QL250 VE with zero IP expenditure around level 75, right?
    Actually, you can't. The +400 Advent Perception Buff requires you to be level 135 or above, the +600 Perception Buff requires you to be level 175 or above.

It is impossible to equip a q250 VE without using IP without the +480 or +680 you can get from an Advent.

Exactly my point. LLTS is still very valuable to those that want to twink. Maestros + Imps at lvl 75 ~ 170 to WS and EE. That, combined with IP, is enough to equip at least a 6 or 7 LLTS, which would be close to impossible with a VE (Perception requirment 580)...
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.