Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free souls and XIII

Angry free souls and XIII

As a neutral one thing i hate more is to see our guards and civilians being killed even more when it is by NEUTRALS them selves. yesterday i witnessed a member of free souls (an advent) killing Nl gaurds for fun it was fortunate that i was at the gate as a young trader ran in with two O/T manhunters attacking her. If was not there the trader would have died as this freesouls member had killed both guards. Later on i found a member of XIII indiscrimtly killing the bartenders in a shop.

AT BEST THIS IS MURDER AT WORST TERRORISM...

Needless to say as a lvl50 doc i won't be joining free souls and as for the 3 man guild XIII.... well they to me are the worst people on RK.

p.s i am not one for naming names i believe that one rotten apple makes the whole barrel smell.

Re: free souls and XIII

Originally posted by brioni
    p.s i am not one for naming names i believe that one rotten apple makes the whole barrel smell.
    Thanks for making a negative post about our guilds based on the actions of one individual.

As far as I know I am the only active Free Souls adventurer high enough to take on those guards and I don't recall ever killing those particular guards myself, so I'm really curious who this was. Feel free to PM me.

Re: Re: free souls and XIII

Originally posted by reality

Thanks for making a negative post about our guilds based on the actions of one individual.

Seems like a regular thing to do

SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

i agree entirely, one bad apples ruins the barrel (or whatever). Personally i dont really care about guard killing but i agree that anyone who wears a guild name represents the entire guild.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Originally posted by Whiteboog
    i agree entirely, one bad apples ruins the barrel (or whatever). Personally i dont really care about guard killing but i agree that anyone who wears a guild name represents the entire guild.
    Still, the first thing you should do is take that to the guild leader or at least an advisor so they can do something about it, then think about posting it on the boards.

a member of free-souls ?
    thats not easy to believe.
    well, some of us woud perhaps kill oc guards to take revenge,
    but never our own.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Wink

Whoa! Thats the first time I come on this forum and what a surprise! I learn that I am one of the third worst people in Rubika...
    What a glory! But what did i do to earn this distinction?
    Its true am one of the 3 members of XII. Our idea was to unite all high dedicated neutrals in a single elite org to be able to defend ourselves adequately in the coming notum wars. Neutrals above 100 are so few and dispersed in so many orgs, that we cant stand a chance in the future. And généraly when approching 100, people realise the drawbacks of staying neut and join clan and omni to have the fun they think entitled to have among a real strong org. If we coulf gather more high neut, we would really be able to help each other, forming real neut teams, and levelling faster.
    About killing guards and bartender ...
    Well, for me, to be honnest, i tried ONCE to kill a guard, but dont worry i couldnt, just to check like a lot of players from both omni and clan, what are their new weapon possibilities againt a foe thats has always the same strenght. To be honnest again, i dont give a damn about a bunch of pixels, even if its written neut over his head... But i ll be always ready to help any "true" neutral players, whatever org he belongs to. And for those who knows me, am sure they can say that as mp, i never refuse like some do, to give buff to anyone who asks ... So Brioni, id really like you to state why we are so de****able...

u couldnt kill a guard Sosthene?
    *poookeeys*

Wink

LOL! No i couldnt kill him cause i was only trying with my weapon and without my pets!...

riiiight :P
    bacarella could kill guards before i retired him, yup yup..
    can unequal take out a guard, coldreality?

Guard Killer

I kill them for fun when i am really bored not that its much fun.
    Maybe we shold get some uber guards.

that's the spirit

perhaps we should redefine the meaning of Role-Playing form Whining to Action. o_O

just a thought just a thought,

..*cough*flameme*cough*

Calms got nerfed, I won't even try now

I'd go kill the new sentinel guards but those 4k crits hurt

Oh, and you know the best part of all this ? He joined the same guild as a certain NT we know that enjoys ganking people at the arena

Ah, haven't seen this thread before... I guess Brionri is referring to me. Yes I killed the bartender (I shot the sheriff) and I find it an exxcelent way to evaluate guns. I musthave killed em 20 times or so... and regarding the terrorism remark brionri.. yeah, I'm a regular Usama... So beware the crazy 164 neutral with a big manex the next time you see him in a PvP zone.

actually I remember you whineing about me shooting at the bartender, and I told you then, and I will telll you now... "what can you do about it besides whine"?

Talking Dev,,,, .. *smiles*

Ah .. so it´s you dev ., thought so ..
    Laughs.. well .. bad move.. never kill a neutral.. but then again .. huumm . many of the Mob´s I have killed are Neutral .. just go hunting and you will slaughter ton´s of neutrals.. so It´s not all that a big thing ..
    Besides.. as you say what kan ai do about it eh ?

Whatever they say you are stil one of the greatest neutralson Rimor.. you have allways stood up for the rest of us.. evene when the odds where stacked against us..
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

just trying

to get close to Colds forum count

o

and your wrong !!!!!!!

:)

Bump (do this count) )

Well, not that I think of it Brionri.. It's too sad that you have judged Dev for this act, and this act alone.. He's always been there for his fellow neutrals.. dunno how many times he have been helping folks with buffs, blitz for NCU belts, armorpieces & stuff. Or help out newbies in by1 with HOT's & advices when no greeters been there. [Except all of those moneybeggars, you can only take so many /tells about "plz gimme some credatas pleaseplease oh dear fixer.."] But I guess you only saw the destructive side of Dev. Well, he act up like that sometimes. I guess his idletime sitting next to the notum refining towers have affected him somehow.. [I've heard stories about ppl working too long close to the notumtowers have had their nuts fall off, dunno if it's just rumors or evil Omnitek propaganda to keep neutrals & clanheads away for the towers... ^_^]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast