Thread: Can anyone from FC start a soldier ?

Can anyone from FC start a soldier ?

to see how gimped they are and maybe feel like fixing them ???
    dont delete the post just reply by telling me yes or no go start a fixer or a trader thanks alot
    Infamine 200 soljah

dude u make no sense.. your like go start a solider.. and at the end your like.. go start a trader or fixer and you will see... I mean are you trying to compare them? i know alot of soldiers that win over fixers.. and if the soldier is high enough they can win over traders.. just as long as there gun won't go oe and there not a switcher.

~Herich~ out.

Originally posted by Herich
    dude u make no sense.. your like go start a solider.. and at the end your like.. go start a trader or fixer and you will see... I mean are you trying to compare them? i know alot of soldiers that win over fixers.. and if the soldier is high enough they can win over traders.. just as long as there gun won't go oe and there not a switcher.
    Abid said it himself, if he looses to a soldier he's surprised. Not only that, but he usually win even if he's kind enough not to drain the soldier.

And fixers, who can kill them nowadays ? I mean instagrid and they are safe, I have only seen fixers be killed 2-3 times after GA was introduced (which was 11.0 that means from day 1, but they got modified in one patch which made them the way they are today). They got killed because they were too cocky. They thought that they would stand a chance when they were 1 v.s. 5 people.

And what he meant was 1st start a soldier, then start a trader and fixer afterwards and they can see that there are a big difference in soldiers vs. fixer & soldier vs. traders.

Those soldiers who can kill a fixer, are 50+ levels higher than the fixer. And Mochams must have ended before they started the fight which made the GA OE. Or struck gold on their alpha.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

He's saying (without punctuation mind you)

Fix the soldier or just tell me to go roll a fixer or a trader.

For gods sakes DON'T ROLL A FIXER! We've got to many twinky phixxerz around these days, gives us old-school fixers a bad name. lol.

Soldiers do need fixed, there attack ratings SUCK and there damage is poor. They now will have some nice new buffs, but at mid-high lvl the requirements are so high, they aren't able to self equip them until 30+ levels over the level req. Oh wait, the highest ones they can NEVER self-cast... lets hope they get fixed.

I know that someone will come on here and say "yet another soldier whine post. We [Insert Class] need fixed First. Besides, you have TMS! What do we [Insert Class] have?".

I'm not sayin other classes don't need fixed, but soldiers need some lovin too!
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

I know lots of fixers, docs, and traders that aren't afraid to admit how hard they 0wn soldiers. Abid raped me the other night and then I asked him if he didn't feel ashamed picking on a poor defenseless little soldier, and he said "Yes". Crap I've even had a doc I lost a fight to admit to me that CH was overpowered... but I won't give their name because then she would get her door kicked in and get beaten up by the International Complete Heal Mafia.

*kick in door*

"W.. what are you doing in my house?"

"We heard you've been talkin'"

"I didn't say anything about Complete Heal I swear!"

"Don't lie to us!"

*punch hard in ribs*

"No please stop!"

*kick in face*

*spit*

"You keep yer stupid mouth shut about Complete Heal you hear us? If we find out you've been telling people about Complete Heal being overpowered again, you won't get off so easy next time!"
    Last edited by Sheldon; Oct 17th, 2002 at 16:06:05.
    RETIRED

I dont wanna roll a fixer or a trader i just want soldiers to be fixed it would be about time more than a year its broken !
    Infamine 200 soljah

Try starting a soldier now with 14.6. The new NPC bots will own you... Even if you take out the mob, his pet will still kill you. Looks like we won't be solo'n 50% missions anymore. Instead of fighting to the death with Enf mobs, it'll be like that with every mob that has a pet too.
    Prplstyle
    Prpl Another one of the many struggling soldiers out there...
    Aslayerem New main

Pet stop attacking when u kill the master
    log on test server : p

Sheldon hehe now that was funny.
    You write for comics books?

And they won't give us the brutal power that should come with our proffesion! Got no heals; need more dmg. Got no roots; need more dmg. Got no pet; need more dmg.....

A new nano line like the Total Focus, maybe is a way to go. Or soldier guns that provides more dmg and/or special effects, like the Div. 9 or something... lots of good sugestions in the soldier forums, too bad it seems that FC never reads or understand them all...

And they prolly has a soldier lv 200 that runs around, that all the GM/ARK's lowbie trader/docs ganks once in a while...

"There he is!"
    "Lets kill him with my Nophex, that he'll never have!"

*gank*

And the life on RK continues....
    Omni-Tek soldier Bloodcub, Veteran of Tranquility

Original posted by cordura
    WTB an ignore button to avoid 5 post /page with same blahblah from people that dont care about a problem but that still give 1243028453 times the same opinion.

Start a trader or fixer! lol Well fixer? Already to many of em but sure If ya'd like. Trader? O yea those uber mofos who own everyone hands down but make up 2% of the activly played profs.=p Your always welcom.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Originally posted by Fion
    For gods sakes DON'T ROLL A FIXER! We've got to many twinky phixxerz around these days, gives us old-school fixers a bad name. lol.
    Whenever I hear someone say 'true fixer' or 'oldschool fixer' I start to laugh. I am thankful for your support in this case, but please.

A fixer is a fixer end of story. Oldschool or true fixers are just an expression that old fixers use because their precious community started to get people that didn't originally create a fixer to 'endure' the pain that the so called oldschool fixers did.

If a fixer wanted to create a soldier if we ever get a fix, I'm not going to call myself oldschool or real soldier. I'm going to welcome that person and look upon that person as my equal and not think that I am better because I endured the 'bad days'.

The stronger the community is = more power all together (or so it seems).

You really should appreciate that. So if I want to start a fixer and get GA before you, be happy for me and don't say I'm a twink. I can start up to 8 characters and if I choose to make a fixer it doesn't mean I'm a twink, I might even enjoy the profession more than a soldier. (who am I kidding, every profession seems better atm ) What am I then ?

Sorry for being so out of topic, just had to comment on that one remark. (Not a flame, just giving my 2 cents as usual )
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

There is a difference here, and that is GA. (I agree with you, just pointing out the obvious, though). Unfortunately, soldiers don't have a comparable item.

The nature of GA is that it's rare and very good. So, the more fixers there are, the fewer GAs there are to distribute, relatively speaking, across the population. That means that long suffering characters may, indeed, find themselves without while new, interlopers (in their eyes) arrive at the character creation screen knowing full well that they will have this rare and powerful item at their disposal. I can understand why that would be annoying.

I had an old fixer character who even with the IPR was, in my eyes, beyond redemption. I've since rerolled her, and am enjoying her very much. I don't have GA (or any other uber items, on any of my characters) and don't anticipate ever getting it, either. Still, because she is low level, I do feel a certain amount of backlash, and that's not pleasant.

It's a shame really that we, as a player community, turn against ourselves in these ways.

again, off topic, witht he fixer thing, personally I am against the whole old school, new school thing. I do like to know who has been playing a while, but this is mostly so I know who to ask for assisstance. To me, the "old school" fixers are those who are helpfull, or try to be "fixery" with there character, wether they have been playing from day 1, or started last week.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Quamander
    Start a trader or fixer! lol Well fixer? Already to many of em but sure If ya'd like. Trader? O yea those uber mofos who own everyone hands down but make up 2% of the activly played profs.=p Your always welcom.
    heh actually traders are only 2% cause it still requires some skill to play it its not only cast GA and push Q/1/2/3 and maybe evac - but i would be VERY happy to take 400 skill of my opponent and to add 300 to mine, anyway this all thread wasnt about fixers/traders and whatever its about soldiers (might add NTS...) who are both ignored or given laughable buff thats all.
    Infamine 200 soljah

traders only make up a small percentage.. sure. but that small percentage makes alot of difference because they own everyone in pvp.

alot of people who make new traders is just for pvp, and alot of traders know how much butt they can kick so they do pvp.

i know its a small percentage.. but they are a large presence.

I too am saddened when my lvl 200 self gets totally utterly owned by traders that are 50 lvls below me :/

Originally posted by Fion
    Soldiers do need fixed, there attack ratings SUCK and there damage is poor. They now will have some nice new buffs, but at mid-high lvl the requirements are so high, they aren't able to self equip them until 30+ levels over the level req. Oh wait, the highest ones they can NEVER self-cast... lets hope they get fixed.
    Only at mid lvl? Still have enormous probs to cast this nanos at lvl197
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Originally posted by Quamander
    What does the percentage have to do with anything? This is like saying "Nah, we don't have to bother about murderers, rapists and things like that. They only make up a small percentage of the population."

Guess what i learned today, +2100 to all def = -2100 to whatever you attack attack rate, that makes mine -1kish... o also got divested and plundered (the low one) and my attack rate dropped from 1.1k to 500ish...
    I thaught FC was giving soldiers Attack Rate buff not some crappy shotgun (useless) - FA ( Hello FA is CAPPED !) a whole whooping + 2 fling that i cant cast without mochies and a 132 !
    I will lend my toon to a dev if he wanna test a soldier life ill hapilly to it, and then we could talk .
    Infamine 200 soljah