Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11th Anniversary Screenshot Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I'm trying to think of a way to get my hands on that doll actually...

amdfix: The doll is pretty light, and it could easily fit in a pop tart box.

I dropped a "tart" in a box, I can ship it over? Would make a great 2nd place prize.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

D: I forgot to send my pic? ;x Can I send it now, plz? T.T
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Funcom employee

We've received a lot of entries! We've started to go through them, and it's going to be tough... So many great ones! We'll pick a few of them and post on the official website too so you can see (:

ps. Give poptart plx.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

We've received a lot of entries! We've started to go through them, and it's going to be tough... So many great ones! We'll pick a few of them and post on the official website too so you can see (:

ps. Give poptart plx.
    Any updates? Curious to see the screenshot gallery
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Any updates? Curious to see the screenshot gallery
    Me too >.<

Ps.: There are no Screenshot on official website as well ;x
    Last edited by lainbr; Aug 1st, 2012 at 20:49:54.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Funcom employee

Some of the screen shots are now available on www.anarchy-online.com! Check out the subcategory "Player Submitted" to see them!
    We have elected the winners and they will be presented next week!

Some of the screen shots are now available on www.anarchy-online.com! Check out the subcategory "Player Submitted" to see them!
    We have elected the winners and they will be presented next week!
    Small hint, that player submitted screenshot page is a 12mb transfer because you just use direct scaling instead of thumbnails for those images. Bad web etiquette!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Small hint, that player submitted screenshot page is a 12mb transfer because you just use direct scaling instead of thumbnails for those images. Bad web etiquette!
    How embarassing! I am on 250 mb/100mb in Sweden so I didn't notice! Looking into fixing it today!

Considering the Photography compositions in another thread, I'm a bit dissapointed with those screenshots.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by delsabre View Post
    Considering the Photography compositions in another thread, I'm a bit dissapointed with those screenshots.
    Pff. Mine is awesome!

the one in Inf and Scuba Gear is awesome. Thats all - rest are regular screens :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

made it on the list \o/

hope to get first place next year ^_-=

back to the drawing...erh...screenie shot board for next year anniv. screenie^_=
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Aug 15th, 2012 at 01:39:06. Reason: found one of my screenies..ty AO staff^_^
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Funcom employee

We would like to thank everyone who participated in last month’s Anarchy Online 11th Anniversary Screenshot Contest! It was a pleasure to review your entries and it was incredibly hard to choose a winner. The winners are as follows:

First Place - Smierciomiot (RK2) for his wonderful vision of a futuristic droid in Wartorn Valley!
    Second Place (a tie!) - Ciara (RK2), who captured the moment of excitement before entering an alien ship, and Technium (RK1), for a stunning view of a whole Bronto Family!
    Third Place (a three-way tie!) - Snurrie (RK1), Venomforge (RK1) and Greenwolf (RK1)

First place will be awarded the grand prize of a real life vinyl doll hand painted by lead Anarchy Online artist Ole Jacob "OJ" Kielland. Second place will be awarded three months of game time. Third place has earned an apartment of their choice!

A Funcom representative will be contacting the winners via email to inform them of how to claim their prize.

Congratulations to our winners and thank you again to all of our participants! You truly helped us celebrate our 11th anniversary!
    Effiluna
    Community Manager
    (Twitter)(Facebook)(Feedback)

Funcom employee

Congratulations
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

OBJECTION! ;o Mah Lotv is teh best!

What, that's clearly a heckler.
    VH mouth and heckler textures on body if I'm not much mistaken. So you are both right kinda
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    VH mouth and heckler textures on body if I'm not much mistaken. So you are both right kinda
    Hecklers have that mouth vocarious horror is more classic.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Hecklers have that mouth vocarious horror is more classic.
    You are right! I just went to check in ely and it turns out the textures are just such a poor quality on the hecklers that I never noticed they had a mouth, which is why I connected it to VH mouth instead 'cause it's much more pronounced!

Masta +1!
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I grinded many hecklers
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast