Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monthly Development Update: June 2012 is delayed

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    That "old saying" is hogwash. If nobody complained, nothing would be improved, it really is as simple as that. As for solutions, have you even looked in the Game Suggestion forum for the last 4 years?

There has been repeated topics about things everyone knows about and everyone hates and nothing has been done about it at all. And if something has finally been done about it, it comes 3 years too late. (See: Penumbra Pocket Boss)

At the end of the day, the remaining people in this game are here because they have a small hope that FunCom might actually learn from their multiple past mistakes and take the game in the direction it has needed to go in since 2007.

Everytime we see 'this is delayed' we're not surprised anymore, it just adds more fuel to the already sky-high flames and only reinforces the mindset that FC is just stalling for time, like they have been for so, so, so long. They have a track record of not delivering, it's not people being pricks, it's people running out of PATIENCE.

So stop trying to act superior about the whole situation.
    This sums it all up pretty nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by BytEfLUSh2 View Post
    If the "old saying" is the one you have put inside the quotation marks, then - that's the most stupid "old saying" I have ever heard.

Let me introduce you to another old saying: "The customer is always right."
    If you ever work in retail you will find that "The customer is always right." is a very erroneous statement. I deal with plenty of customers on a daily basis who have no bloody clue what they're doing.

As for the other old saying: If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. It's something parents try to teach their kids, it's the idea that even if someone deserves to be insulted it takes integrity and poise to hold ones tongue.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    That "old saying" is hogwash. If nobody complained, nothing would be improved, it really is as simple as that. As for solutions, have you even looked in the Game Suggestion forum for the last 4 years?

There has been repeated topics about things everyone knows about and everyone hates and nothing has been done about it at all. And if something has finally been done about it, it comes 3 years too late. (See: Penumbra Pocket Boss)

At the end of the day, the remaining people in this game are here because they have a small hope that FunCom might actually learn from their multiple past mistakes and take the game in the direction it has needed to go in since 2007.

Everytime we see 'this is delayed' we're not surprised anymore, it just adds more fuel to the already sky-high flames and only reinforces the mindset that FC is just stalling for time, like they have been for so, so, so long. They have a track record of not delivering, it's not people being pricks, it's people running out of PATIENCE.

So stop trying to act superior about the whole situation.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Can we possibly have a recap of what they've "delivered"?
    Just this recent patch a ton of changes, big and small. Lots of things to work on. I figure you can read patchnotes.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

This has turned into quite the argument. Going to close it for now, unless Lindelu or Ilaliya have anything else they'd like to contribute.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123