well there is something that might help ppl stay on this game it s pretty simple :

implement warfare like capturing stuff or invasions or something cause hunting/missions after 4-6 months really boring and since there is nothing else to do well uh nothing to do PvP is not attarctive at all it only gives a Title and beside knowing that that person is waiting Ppl in 25% zones to kill ppl coming by it s not worth nothing ask ppl around and they ll say they want war or invasions/capturing what ever at least it would ****e up the game .

Before you were aiming to get to high level to have nice nanos and all but after a time you get really bored of only doing missions and hunting, and PvP is not attractive at all if you want my opinion of it the way i see it is beside pissing ppl off coming back from a mission and get ganked well i dont see nothing else what it does,Titles is not a good reward enuf for doing it ,i dont do PvP cause it s not worth it and waiting in 2ho or MMD till someone in your lvl range comes by well... not worth it

im not flaming FC they work hard to try to make the game better but AO needs something to make the game more fun to play in other words we need invasions/capturing stuff.

well that was my ideas farewell