Thread: No new item shop announcements

No new item shop announcements

So the great experiment of having item shop announcements is over it seems. April 25th was the last time we had one.

If the answer to what happened to them is "We are really busy." Then I think FC needs to do a better job understanding the support requirements of something like this and adjusting accordingly.

If the answer is "Not worth our time." This make the statement and take the forum down.

If the answer is anything else then there is a problem with the system as it was designed or it was not properly thought through. Regardless it should be addressed. The announcements where made about weekly specials in the the item shop and sometimes they were really nice things at great prices.

I hate to see such a new and positive initiative end so soon, but it reminds me of so many other efforts that FC has put forth with AO and how all of them seemed die off for whatever reason.

So can we get an official answer on this.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Funcom employee

We are currently working on improvements both to how we are able to offer special deals through our in-game item shop, as well as new offers and items for sale. We will hopefully have more information available soon on these new initiatives. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Thanks!!
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

I've been thinking about this a long time as well, I just noticed this thread now. Thanks for clarification Kintaii!