Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adonis Xan Civilization Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Belligerence View Post
    Back. Up.
    Hurra!

I've been awating your arrival. I need the quest on 2-3 toons and if my laptop can survive, I might be able to triple log them.

/tell Eaterofdays
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I've been painting my house the past few days, and when I do have occasion to get online, I haven't seen you. Is there a time/date that we could arrange ahead of time, if you still need this? I can't really say if I'll have a lot of time over the next couple days, but if we arrange it ahead of time, I can likely be online then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

Hi i'm interested in your services, tried contacting u in game but haven't heard anything.

/tell wkdbabe

im gonna need this service for my doc in the near future could u also help with the quest to enter adonis pre lvl 140? i would pay for this also ofc

Quote Originally Posted by wkdbaby View Post
    Hi i'm interested in your services, tried contacting u in game but haven't heard anything.

/tell wkdbabe
    Hey, I'll see if I can contact you sometime tomorrow. I've been busy the past ~2 weeks or so, been remodeling the house, but just got carpet in and stuff should be settling down again.

Quote Originally Posted by msbish View Post
    im gonna need this service for my doc in the near future could u also help with the quest to enter adonis pre lvl 140? i would pay for this also ofc
    I have no idea what the quest entails honestly, I'll take a look at it in a little bit and edit this after I look at what the quest requires.

Edit: Entering Adonis without doing the quest is level 130, as I recall, not 140.

Edit2: If your Doctor is still below 130, I should be able to help with that quest as well, but I've never done it before, so it'll probably take a bit longer than normal.
    Last edited by Belligerence; Jul 16th, 2012 at 03:02:51.
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.

Hi thanks for reply, what time roughly will u be on?

Uhh, I think 3-4 PM EST is a good estimation, I have something that I have to do this morning which will stretch into the afternoon. If you don't like time conversions, 3 PM EST is about 4 hours or so from this post.

Uhh, bit a necro, but I'm back. I'm working now, and my hours aren't as flexible as when I originally started this, but I'm sure we can work out a time that works for both of us!

Up!

Up.

WTB this service, up for it whenever im online. :-)

/Tell Oister
    Last edited by Oister; Nov 12th, 2012 at 18:43:20.

I had work today, and I have work tomorrow. I won't have enough time to do it tonight, but once I get out of work tomorrow I should be available. Are you available tomorrow, after about... 5 PM EST? (5 PM EST is about... 10 PM GMT?)

WTB :3 /tell Snigo or Sniggo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12