Thread: What you think?

Thumbs up What you think?

Name: NCU cleanser.
    Requments: Treatment from 700
    Must be not in combat
    Must be sitting on the gorund
    Effects: Removes all hostle nano programs from user NCU.

I just think its anoying to sit in the bunker for 3 minuties and wait for divest to run out and then walk out to get debuffed again.
    Plus it also will help with zone debuffers if they zone you not in comabt anymore and can just cancel that evil rapid palsy or divest
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Treatment 700. Amusing ..

Your idea promotes zoning.

Zoning = Bad

I'd rather see FC make it impossible for you to zone when in a fight like it is now with gridding.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

i like this idea =D
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

i thaught u left AO, i think this idea sux since you shouldnt be able to zone when attacked, i think damage should be equal to heal ( 100% or 40% i dont care just equal) i think Nt debuffs should have 3mn duration too (ie Crown of Frost) and i think i need to go to sleep.

Aside this nada (^_^)

edit : almost forgot i think doc should get a love patch reduce cost of CH or make it faster to cast, augment dots damage, reduce nano cost on init debuff and give them a 10 sec cast grid and green ranged weapon skills with green body dev and evades ...
    Infamine 200 soljah

i think some prof should be able to really remove those effects, not an item

Putting the PvP aspect aside, here is what I see. You are in a mission...You get hit with a DoT....combat over..or you zone out.

Use your nifty little remover..and bam good to go..

What happens now...well same scenario..you zone out..but that DoT is a big one and your HP is low...you heal..but not enough and you die...

This has happened to me..and it is part of the game..With your device....that aspect of the game is lost. Therfore less thought required to play...less tactics needed....

BAD idea.

I wish there was Tactic But all you do it run around hitting Q in a mission.. :|

Unless your a doc, then you run around hitting 1 or something in a mission..

Originally posted by tavumebottes
    i think some prof should be able to really remove those effects, not an item
    You mean like epsilon purge=P

Oh wait.. sorry.. sore subject.

Red face

Here's what I think.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=54511

Now taking bids on how many more times Pomy's going to give us a farewell. Just stop Pomy. You're never leaving and you have alot of people that want you to stay.

Well, you couldn't remove all hostile nanos. Some of them are put there as a trade off for the effects of positive nanos such as TMS or false profession.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I actually have long thought that Doctors should have a 'cure poison' nano line that removes poison-concept DoTs (I would say, doctor and agent DoTs in particular, not most NT DoTs), and that Fixers and/or NTs and/or Engineers should have debuff-cleansing or reducing nanos.

It only makes sense for Doctors to cure diseases, after all, with "nano penicillin" or something. And Fixers could "hack NCU" to remove debuffs, NTs could "virus-clean NCU" to remove debuffs, and Engineers could "repair NCU" to remove debuffs.

None of that would happen... but if there were ways to clean debuffs and DoTs I doubt we'd have people calling for them to be nerfed
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

yea...i don't know about a treatment-like kit to remove debuffs or dots, but i would think that docs or nts should be able to remove hostile nanoprograms from peeps.

me: "doc i'm poisoned..."
    doc: "so?"

as far as zoning while in a fight...i see nothing wrong with it. you still need to protect peeps from gankers, and there should always be an option to retreat when in a fight.

Originally posted by Jodzio
    I wish there was Tactic But all you do it run around hitting Q in a mission.. :|

Unless your a doc, then you run around hitting 1 or something in a mission..
    yep for exemple
    why not a Nano for NT too

i wish docs had this ability.
    why don't we????????????????????????

Originally posted by Infamine
    i thaught u left AO, i think this idea sux since you shouldnt be able to zone when attacked, i think damage should be equal to heal ( 100% or 40% i dont care just equal) i think Nt debuffs should have 3mn duration too (ie Crown of Frost) and i think i need to go to sleep.

Aside this nada (^_^)

edit : almost forgot i think doc should get a love patch reduce cost of CH or make it faster to cast, augment dots damage, reduce nano cost on init debuff and give them a 10 sec cast grid and green ranged weapon skills with green body dev and evades ...
    I dont agree, you should not be able to zone IF YOU START THE ATTACK. If you ARE attacked then you should be able to zone. Allows you an out if you are gettin ganked and if you start a fight... well you should finish what you start
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Even battles started from a position of power sometimes end up with the agressor retreating. Guerilla tactics often include blitz raids, heavy hits, and quick retreats. It is a long time tactic.

Originally posted by Yazule

I dont agree, you should not be able to zone IF YOU START THE ATTACK. If you ARE attacked then you should be able to zone. Allows you an out if you are gettin ganked and if you start a fight... well you should finish what you start
    In that case who will ever start a fight ? noone unless they 100% sure they will win.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Nowadays the %90 of the fights are predictable after first 5 secs.
    Last edited by Sware; Oct 18th, 2002 at 08:03:12.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware