Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faction / Side Change for Lvl 200 - 220

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    These benefits make my enfo pretty much unstopable in PvM.
    You must be froob.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    You must be froob.
    Seeing how it's impossible for a froob to equip that armor, especially on a nanomage...yes, totally froob.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Seeing how it's impossible for a froob to equip that armor, especially on a nanomage...yes, totally froob.
    Seeing as you'd get laughed out of teams by claiming that armor is as good as you think it is, you're surely not endgame.
    Because Race Yalm

Please, show me better PvM armor.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

Please, show me better PvM armor.
    Best things to have would be Jathos chest, pants, OFAB helm if you like, and the rest CM or CC.

If you really think a difference of 81 evades and 21 AAD is a 'make or break' at 220, I got bad news for you.
    Because Race Yalm

CM and CC...LOL. Why? They are vastly inferior to Jathos. I do use the ofab helmet and back. Apparently you've never played a 220 enfo. 100 extra evades makes a HUGE difference when you have 10-30 mobs on you. You also forget the nanocost. -55% nanocost means chain casting 24/7.
    Facebook

CM and CC...LOL. Why? They are vastly inferior to Jathos.
    If what you say was actually true, I'm sure I'd be seeing more of my friends who actually do play enfs using it. Especially since I would classify most of them as some of the best tanks I've ever known.

I've been docing endgame raids for close to 4 years now, and lemme tell you something, it's not really that hard to keep even the gimpest enf alive anymore even under some kinda bad circumstances. So just cuz you're not getting killed half the time don't mean you're actually as good as you think.
    Because Race Yalm

If what you say was actually true, I'm sure I'd be seeing more of my friends who actually do play enfs using it. Especially since I would classify most of them as some of the best tanks I've ever known..
    You actually wouldn't. Mainly because there are very few PvM only enforcers out there. My setup is designed to be the best setup for a 100% pvm enfo. I even use Medi-Blade for more passive healing. I know what I'm talking about.

Oh, I should also add that my setup is going to shine even more once FC makes changes to nano delta and heal delta. Your friends who are the "best tanks in the world" are going to be running a tad low on nano.
    Last edited by Flyingengi; Jun 21st, 2012 at 02:55:14.
    Facebook

You actually wouldn't. Mainly because there are very few PvM only enforcers out there.
    *points to above statement about doc's heals being almost absurdly OP*

Your concept of some uber-defensive self-healing raid tank being the best thing you can be is pretty laughable.

PS. I don't really feel like listing off names here since I know some wouldn't be too appreciative of that, but Tankdozer in particular wants me to tell you you're full of ****.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Jun 21st, 2012 at 03:37:08.
    Because Race Yalm

Your concept of some uber-defensive self-healing raid tank being the best thing you can be is pretty laughable.
    Until the doc dies and you have to survive without him. Has happened to me quite a few times in 12man and zones where bosses have agg wipes.

Also, the "op doc heals" are going to be getting hit with the nerf stick soon.

Lastly, solo play is very efficient on my enfo. There isn't always a pet doc around.

Tankdozer in particular wants me to tell you you're full of ****.
    Somebody who hasn't played in around 3 years? Sure.
    Last edited by Flyingengi; Jun 21st, 2012 at 03:41:41.
    Facebook

Until the doc dies and you have to survive without him. Has happened to me quite a few times in 12man and zones where bosses have agg wipes.

Also, the "op doc heals" are going to be getting hit with the nerf stick soon.

Lastly, solo play is very efficient on my enfo. There isn't always a pet doc around.

Somebody who hasn't played in around 3 years? Sure.
    Id prefer CS+eJathos for PVM enfo. But I massly agree with you. eJathos rocks in PVM. I do too LOL at all those CC/CM enfos claiming to be PVMers.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

i am realy surprised, how you ninja my thread for an armor discussion after all -.-

tbh: i don't care anymore, if there will come a faction change or not.

but - just for the sake of the argument - lets's say i know a player, playing normaly Clan. And the player's Clan org had a raid-friendship with an Omni org for PvE and having fun together .... so player created an Omni toon, helping out some "friends".

What would be, after all his Omni-"friends" don't play anymore and he just want's to play with his old Clan orgamtes ?

Would you force her/him, to reroll a toon, equiped like this ?

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=175678 (220 Nanomage btw)

Or would you give him a chance to change side ? (please imagine you would have to reroll such a toon) Playing the toon without org(-bonus) or tell your Orgmates "Hi i'm the new Enfo, but normaly i play Clan, this is my only Omni"

Well have fun - ingame or RL - so long and thanks for all the fish
    Last edited by Rantopha; Jun 25th, 2012 at 03:18:46.
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

I would tell him to join the clan org's guest chat. Just like I do on my clan enfo with my omni/neut orgs. The same thing I do on my neutral toons. The same thing I do on any toon that isn't in 1 of my other orgs. I join their guest channel. I knew the risks when I decided to make my toon clan.
    Facebook

I would tell him to join the clan org's guest chat. Just like I do on my clan enfo with my omni/neut orgs. The same thing I do on my neutral toons. The same thing I do on any toon that isn't in 1 of my other orgs. I join their guest channel. I knew the risks when I decided to make my toon clan.
    There's one point you missed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantopha View Post
    ... Playing the toon without org(-bonus) ...
    Guest-channel is one thing. Having an (omni (in that case)) Org an other. As said above: i don't realy care anymore, as this player isn't playing anymore. Just wanted to help out a friend with this suggestion.
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

Nope, I didn't miss that point. My clan enforcer has it's own org with it's own city.
    Facebook

You picked a side. Stick with it.
    Or reroll.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

about jathos and kegern, it's fun this time only few peeps are whining about these differences, while we got ****load of clans QQ posts about FA/str-sta sleeves, gunships, etc

clans got their sleeves, hacked gunships, but omnis are still without arbalest, and "balanced choice" on armor, like kegern/jathos.

why don't we have QQ threads about hacked kegern/jathos or even more interesting, a combined biodome armor ?
    just add a tradeskill on these armors to combine them, it'll make some activity in these biodomes and everyone should be happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12