Thread: Crat XP Loss

Crat XP Loss

The xp loss nano is brilliant but can we have something similar for ressurection shock please, maybe something which is worn such as a ring. For example

Ring of Preperation

Perception 500

Res shock -60 secs

Body dev -20

This ring detects when the wearer is about to die and prepares the body for the reanimation effect by stoppind all cell movement in the body.

Warining - Due to the effect this ring has on the body it is bad for your health and anay damage you may sustain due to this ring is your responsibility.

The large perception ability means that it can be easiliy equipped but it requires an adventurer with the proper buffs to equip so it cannot just be changed mid fight if the battle isnt going so well (actually come to think of it it would me much better if you just couldnt equip it during a fight).

Also you would be able to put two of these on resulting in -2mins to res shock, superb. Boss loot only btw - but not too rare. Sells for around 500k-1mill

The xp loss nano is broken and we shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...079#post765079
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

dunno about you but

i would expect an emergancy nano to have be instacast and area of affect costing 1 ncu max. *edit: is it area of affect or single target? me dumb but it seems to be single target.*

as it stands you can be happy it is not working since it is a pos.

imagine throwing it on a soldier or enforcer who wanted to keep some ncu free to mirror or mongo and you will have a player who wont be happy.

however i have to mirror the opinions in the voiced in the bureaucrat thread already - my doctor is not doing pick up teams. dunno if i will ever again pre lvl 120ish but chances are slim.

would not want to get my crat into the same predicament.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.