Thread: Where's my bow buff ?

Talking Where's my bow buff ?

And my FP:Martial Artist for Adventurers! Gimme!

Well, there still aint no way a MA can selfequip the new snazzy MA bow...

/me wonders a bit when that bow buff is coming and waves happily in the general direction of the jumping Enforcers.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I honestly can't think of a weapon that seems more suited to the outdoorsman than the Bow. That said, I'd bump for your Bow buff, but the idiots would end up making it self-only.

And whenever I've been asking about the Bow buff, I think I've almost always said that, personally, I'd like it to be castable on others, not just self-only.

It better not be self only!

I personally think it should be an engie nano. Then maybe an MP would come to us for a change.

woot for bow wielding neutral engies!!!

But seriously, the bow buff has to come in soon. Bows have crazy reqs.

It'll be self-only.

I think the last non-self only nano FC added was the fixer long HoTs. I can't think of a single buff nano they've added that wasn't self-only.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Well, the Enforcers wanted to be able to buff others with their melee buffs and look what happened there.

Bow, hopefully will be another story as there are quite a few professions using Bows regularly. Crats, MP's, Advy's, and of course MA's with their already green skill.

FunCom can't seem to get the idea of fixing a 'skill' that is weak rather than addressing individual professions. Really screws diversity in the game. Somehow, I'm pretty sure that's what the desired goal is. To limit what players are able to do with their characters. They can't seem to get a handle on something that doesn't fit the mold and it scares the hell out of them to think that someone might end up with an original thought and actually be viable.

i have to agree

my MA has been out of circulation since IPR, he reset into bow, as i was bored beyond using crapper's greatest invention with him, and so seeing that bow and physical init were green, i saved a load of ip on MA skills and jacked those two skills

the init fix is so far overdue, that i wont even go there

but no bow buffs :/....

consider that advents have pistol buffs
    soldiers have blunt buffs
    yada yada

for bow to be a "viable" choice...were gonna need buffage :/

bump for bow buffs, i wanna hunt with my "Martial Archer"