Thread: Saying Goodbye and lack of high level content after 150

Unhappy Saying Goodbye and lack of high level content after 150

This is another goodbye notice.

Date of registration 2002-02-23 21:28:17 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-11-20
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

I'm sick of 180 level missions for the exp and fighting battles for 20 minutes per mob in the higher QL ones. Everyone says wait for the booster or the expansion, but they aren't due for months and boredom has caught up. Heading back to EQ because there is a whole different ball game after EQ level 50 then AO level 150.

Thanks,

Too late to make much of a coherent answer, but off the top of my head I would just like to say this:

Yes, there is a lack in High level content, no arguing there. Period.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean there is none. What you choose to do after you have leveled sufficiently enough to be a "power" in the game (whereever you feel that limit or level to be) is up to you. If you do nothing but mission for more XP, and at the same QL missions, of course it's going to get boring. I myself do it waay to much too, but that is a choice I've made, because to me, 200 is the primary goal. Then I can go about my business. Now, I don't expect all to agree with me, since a LOT have voiced opinions counter to this, but I still maintain that this game holds high level content to keep you busy for a little more than a wee while. There is still MOB's out there yet to have their cherry popped. I for one would love to go and rough it out with them, but I would need ... oh say somewhere in the vicinity of 99-149 fellow fighters to feel comfortable doing so.
    You're going back to EQ you say? Well, then I take it you are well familiar with that type of gaming. You NEED to get together a massive amount of people for some, heck a lot, of the cooler drops... er monsters I mean

Anyway... Not sure if I make much sense.. been at leveling for 12h+, and it is after all 7.30 am here, so excuse any uncontrollable yada-yadaing and general babble.

What I meant to say was this: I don't know you, so all I can do is wish you good luck. I for one think there is enough to do - again, for a while - to not get me bored straight away.
    GRH for instance, when ARE we going to git that s*cker?
    Ian...?
    Heck, even The Pest and The One are major challenges. Not too much fun drop wise for me, since I'm an MA, but still good clean fun. .oO remembering when The One areanuked me for 5400... well... maybe not *all* fun, heh Oo.

Oh, well.. Happy hunting in EQ, I myself intend to stick around her for a little longer and get my darned Legend firstly, then hammer all the bad red mofos to the ground!
    Oh, and by-the-by... We WILL get T back!

<<edit snippet>>
    Just noticed that this might be considered a three cheers and four hooray's for FC, which it was not meant to be. I don't love 'em, and I don't hate 'em. They make a game, I subscribe to it, and I'm fairly certain they do their best, even though I might sometimes disagree on what that 'best' might be.

No, I'm not kissing FC's you-know-what, or saying everything is just peachy. I'm just saying that there is stuff to do, if you just get yourself outta NLC, 's all.
    << end edit snippet>>
    Last edited by vattav; Oct 17th, 2002 at 06:49:51.

vattav : symbs
    Legion