Thread: I just want to Know if your all happy.

I just want to Know if your all happy.

Enforcers get love.
    Soldiers get love.
    Nt's get love.
    Yet engi's get nothing... Bleh.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Angry

Tell me your definition of love and I'll tell you what I think about this....
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

NTs did NOT get love. We got 2 unwanted Np buffs, instead of our promised love patch that would finally kames us true mages that can do good without weapoms. ATM almost every NT on rubika is mad at the situation. So we are NOT happy since we got NO LOVE.

I believe they have said that the NT prof would get love with 14.6 - 14.8 so I wouldn't expect that this is the end all of NT lovin
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Engies Love?

I like my engie, he is one of my hardest hitters. But then, he has to play more cooperatively than most docs to maintain that edge. If you guild is willing to haul out every pill, symbio graft and weapon for him, then you can tweak the engie to be quite powerful.

Now: My frustration, is that I really want to be a builder, not a fighter, and have spent too many IP in tradeskills rather than fighting. Tradeskills are useless in combat. Perhaps if engies had tradeskill specific IP points, to counteract that non tradeskill professions don't have this perceived penalty.

ohyeah. I would also love to see a bfg2000 for the engie.

But the solar power pistol upgrades found in 14.6 database look interesting enough.

-Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened