Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many have 700 in MapNav?

I just wish they would add some more map reader upgrades. Like the ability to see chests,lifts and mission objectives. That would be a very good reason to up map nav even more...

A-4000 Sensory Panel

If you are opifex you can also use the sensory panel that buff your map.navig by 48

Arrow

Even if they make a 900 map, I'll pull out all my gear and do it again. The bulk of your skill cost is in the end.

By shadowlands hopefully there will be more items that people can actually get.

Has anyone gotten that thing off him Krabbus? I only see the engy NCU sheet passed around.

Maps do need more reader upgrades badly. Especially some between 130 and 450, such as something for the up/down buttons. Once you find the damn button it should be on your map anyways. User defineable markers would solve that too.

300: Team mission buttons
    600: User-created waypoints

etc
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Has anyone gotten that thing off him Krabbus? I only see the engy NCU sheet passed around.
    That's the funny thing, I was going for the NCU sheet (I'm Engineer, solitus) and of course did the stupid A-4000 drop the sensory panel instead. Got a bit crazy at that moment...

So I spend a couple hours today working out my mapnav implants and how to get them in etc etc.... I i finally get mapnav to 700 and then I discover this Wailing Wastes nonsense. I mean, come on! Totally ludicrous.

amis
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

Maybe the Wailing Wastes map is boss loot only or sumptin

-Mega

I have all maps except Galway County and Galway Shire. Galway County maps are found in shops but is bugged (I have it uploaded but it don't give me a map over the PF). Galway Shire can't be found in shops anymore. Good to see that they have added WW (on test now) for those that started out as omni/neutral, hope they remember to add/fix Galway County and Shire too.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

I used implants + sensory panel + all ability buffs and VT eggs and some armor and reached 700 map nav from a 430ish base skill.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

I uploaded every map with about 430ish as solitus ..

with dragon circlet and sentinel boots(+30 map nav)
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

All maps uploaded =)
    /me is spoiled when playing alts with some maps and only up to monsters upgrade...
    Misty "Crimeareeva" Meanor
    Life of an Agent - Sworn to Secrecy From Birth™

Crime Inc. Action Figure - Small Crime Thug™
    Copyright© Crime Inc. 1496-29478

Wailing Waste map is on Testlive now. Look at patch notes for more info.

just out of curiousity,..after you up load the maps, you reset your ip?

all maps will be erased when you reset your map.navig.

Originally posted by Mirdok
    Wailing Waste map is on Testlive now. Look at patch notes for more info.
    Ooh. Aren't the pipeline at Funcom fast! Just 1,5 years after release! Awesome stuff Funcom!
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12