Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soldiers love, finally - BUT.......

Has anyone actually verified these new nanos *in game* yet? Or is it yet another complaint about database searches?

Let me quote straight from my main man Jayde:
    "Do not use this data to whine at Funcom"
    Enri - Adventurer
    Paxton - Bureaucrat
    Proud Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

START SEEING the difference between a player and game designer

Forum Education!

They are on test now

If they will actually have these silly req`s on live is uncertain, but from Darkbanes comment here, I think that may be likely.

For Darkbane, had we gotten something useful we probably would smile and be happy. I posted as much when I saw the Hellspinner and subsequently got it. Great weapon and a much needed improvement to soldiers. Our problems go a lot further than one gun though, and the high lvl nanos on test do not alleviate any of our concerns at all. I cant say whats in the future, possible other nanos, but if they are taken from the same mold as these there wont be any soldiers using them.

As for ql 220 implants, they are a joke to any Atrox out there, as far as my calculations go I can (with one ql 207 treatment imp) reach 1130 treatment, the secondary reqs on the implants preclude me from inserting anything higher.

So yes, I consider these new nanos "silly putty"... they might be fun to look at , but not very useful since we have to redo our imps, get both trader and MP buffs to cast them. In that state my soldier cant fight since his atk is down 107...

Bottom line these buffs are not buffsmeant to improve the combat abilities of the soldier, they are skill buffs for use in trade, and I have enough of them already than you!
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Arrow

You can't cast them *yet*. You *will* be able to at some point. I'd actually worry more about the relative benefits of the higher nanos in terms of buff and ncu usage which seem to follow a law of diminishing returns...

And I'm not commenting on any other issues soldiers have, cause I don't know enough about that.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123