Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johiyat vs. Gunnandahalf - Duel #1

Johiyat vs. Gunnandahalf - Duel #1

The monumental duel took place between the two experienced clanners in tir arena last night. Each player was self buffed and in a team to avoid the pvp point loss/gain.

Let me tell you this battle ended EXTREMELY close.

Gunn proceeded to release a very hard alpha on me, while his nullity sphere was up, and then nuke after nuke until he dimached me. I had a bit over 1k Hp after that. Gunn was full , until i unloaded a dimach and a couple of crits whlie being nuked for 995 points of damage, Gunn fell to the ground. I had only 291 HP remaining! This was a great duel one of the closest i have ever had and gunn claims there will be a second duel in time to come

Good duel Gunn!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

hehe i am the sux0r. :P

no way you r0xx0r!!!

Nice job Joh!

You'll get em next time Gunn.

Originally posted by Gunandahalf
    hehe i am the sux0r. :P
    Nono the sux0r title is appointed to me. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Sweet Joh, grats!

but you still lose points if your teamed, you just don't gain.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

No azz we were both teamed so i dont think gunn lost points. Otherwise funcom sux
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

i lost apprentice while i was teamed in camelot.

dont know if other player was teamed though.

Originally posted by Johiyat
    No azz we were both teamed so i dont think gunn lost points. Otherwise funcom sux
    Doesn't matter if both are teamed, atleast it didn't do it before.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Johi knows how the system works, as well as the holes in it : )

I could tell you what i know but im not sure if thats allowed so i wont.

im looking for ward to some duels now that im untitled. and those lvl 75 grey engies? yep your fair game ; ) lol

Talking

There should be more dueling between the high titles/level char... Its really fun to hear about this fight... Gratz Johi

FC DO THE FIX SO WE DONT GET POINTS FROM SAME FACTION! DUH~!

The world will surely end when guys like Gunn get a NT fix to become a semi-viable pvp class compared to say... MA's
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    ...you still lose points if your teamed, you just don't gain.
    I've always thought this to be true, but a few nights ago I got Freshman while teamed. (And I hadn't attacked the player before I teamed or anything...)
    Apprentice Cerveza "Nipper" Fria
    Rookie Chrome "Kromega" Omega

Member of Synergy Factor

Titles are kinda whack

I've heard of other people getting titles while being teamed and etc, but get this. Tonight I was in camelot, joined a team to get buffed up with NCU, etc.. I leave the team (I want pvp points!) and am standing around with my flashpoint going LD. About 15 minutes after I had left the team, all of the sudden I see "You gained a new pvp title!" and I had yet to attack anyone. Lol, I have no idea how I got novice back but I did (I guess an NT died area nuking people and I did the most damage with my damage shield? heh) It's pretty freaky though :P

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    The world will surely end when guys like Gunn get a NT fix to become a semi-viable pvp class compared to say... MA's
    Yes, when that day arrives, only Kinkstaah and Gunn will be left to play the game. Should it arrive anytime sooner, Gunn, Vegan, and a small handful of NT's left will rule Rubika. Then other proffessions will cry, and once again the NT will feel the nerf. Wait months on empty promises for fixes, and quit out of disgust.

grats joh!!

you put up a nice fight gun, but, to the victor goes the spoils =]

Talking

I remember seeing one of your other close duel Joh ( Hehe I know you dont like me but hey ) It was you vs Dyha Oooooooooooooo man that was sooo close i think you were on like 160hp after, god damn i want dyha to win sooo bad hehe Anyhow hun good job in killed Gun ( Youll have him next time Gun )

P.S Got Apprentice Mwhuhahahaha But im over lvl 75 soo no hunting me down k

Where's the love

Johiyat, I challenge you!

Gunnandahalf, I challenge you!

Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

would be a beter duel if ma's fists didnt have 40 meter range

get my drift?
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast