Omni-Pol Thanks You
December 13, 29485 - Agent Cora [Rimor]

OTPC - A message from the Office of local Omni-Pol Officer ‘Agentcora’ sends her thanks to the denizens of Borealis after a couple of chaotic days.

“As many of you will undoubtedly know Borealis has recently seemed to descend into chaos these past few days, leaving a difficult challenge not only for my Office but for the community of Borealis as well. It’s not often the time is taken to recognise the community but I feel it largely appropriate after the courageous actions of all those who took part in securing Borealis in the past couple of days. So please accept my eternal thank you to all of you. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing employees side by side helping each other.

If you have not heard of the recent events that have taken place, allow me to fill you in:

First we had so called ‘Borealis Freedom Fighters’, nothing more than terrorists who were quickly put into their place. These vicious animals targeted any and all Omni-Tek employees in an attempt to remove our presence from the city. I am certain that this is not the end of this ridiculous campaign and that more like-minded terrorists exist. But for the moment we are victorious, and let us not forget that.

Only one day after the terrible events named above a small Alien invasion force attacked the city, presumably in an attempt to create a foothold to knock out the close-by intergalactic transmitter. Again the attempts made by these invaders where quickly put down by Omni-Tek and its employees.

Both attacks caused little damage however security will remain at an increased level for the next couple of days, and I will personally spend time in Borealis overseeing the actions of my Officers to ensure that we are not only offering the protection you deserve, but we are helping the community rebuild after these troublesome events.

Let us never forget what we can achieve when we work together. United, we are unstoppable, united we will overcome any trouble that comes in our way, united, we are Omni-Tek.

Once again my sincerest thank you,

Cora Geers
Division Director
Omni-Pol Alpha Division”