Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: clans are getting pwnd

clans are getting pwnd

Side xp bonus: 9.87

Haha!
    Tbh I saw it coming for long time and this make me laffs like hell.
    When it's only 5 braves doing all the job all the time but rest don't give a ...
    I've spent over 50b on making twinks in every range, spent months defending/taking all sites i could to see orgs that plant a site don't even bother to defend their own sites and don't even have any twinks to defend...

I'm glad to see all sites going down one by one! Maybe now you will wake up some and stop letting a very small group of warriors do everything.

And now, those very few warriors quitted (like me) or went to RK1 pissed at everyone lazyness.

GJ omnis, keep it going. WTB 0% alr. (Will give me lotta work later to retake everything the day i'll give a about this game again!)

Time left before I defroze my accs: Soon(tm) <-- stolen Fc joke
    Last edited by Anarrina; Nov 23rd, 2011 at 08:55:51. Reason: removed obscenities
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

wai so serious :<
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Clan emo rage threads > xp bonus
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Things have to turn back and forth to keep it interesting in the long run, what else is new?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

All this while i thought yall did NW to have some good old fun, and now youre telling us you did this for us? Youre like jesus, really
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

lol @ "warriors" "braves"
    Players versus towers, with no defenders. Is it PVP?
    So why would anyone magically WAKE UP and do something?
    I say good riddance.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy View Post
    Clan emo rage threads > xp bonus
    Not emo, just pointing some things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I say good riddance.
    Obviously you haven't been to many wars. Some were just pvt but quite a good amount we had good resistance.
    Just prove how true my post is.
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Spoken like true clan

Speaking of which, don't ever tell anyone you were using your twinks when they were omni in Pain Dealers to attack clan towers. It might hurt your credibility. After all, you quit a long time ago when you did that.

Oops, that's not a PM? Very Sorry.

And FYI, it's only a very small group of omni warriors beating the very small group of clan warriors. Nothing new here. The cause isn't some revolution in omni ranks, It's just Illork being back. It's just a matter of time before he flips out or gets another enforced vacation. It's a bit disappointing to see this kind of post from someone as experienced in NW as yourself. You know better than this.
    Last edited by Obtena; Nov 22nd, 2011 at 02:19:08.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    And FYI, it's only a very small group of omni warriors beating the very small group of clan warriors. Nothing new here. The cause isn't some revolution in omni ranks, It's just Illork being back. It's just a matter of time before he flips out or gets another enforced vacation. It's a bit disappointing to see this kind of post from someone as experienced in NW as yourself. You know better than this.
    Care. If anything, it woke up the long dormant group of omni PvP'ers. Heck, I've seen people in my org PvP, something I've always thought impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaaaa View Post
    Obviously you haven't been to many wars. Some were just pvt but quite a good amount we had good resistance.
    BF 6 got zerged today by, what I counted, were at least 13 clans, on a half-ass planted small site. By the time they got to CT omni rallied only one team and against all odds rushed in. Clans got rolled.

So yeah, DAV 4 after. A whopping resistance of 3 clan TL5's and 2 on TL7 support.

Good resistance indeed my dear sir.

The way I look at it Illork has pulled Omni's collective head out of it's ass so they actually went and do something about the shamefully low side XP. In the mean time clans are going emo-QQ with losing so much in so short a time and not bother to PvP for a while. Please bump this post a year from now, as the exact same thing will happen, only the other way 'round.
    Last edited by Arguru; Nov 22nd, 2011 at 03:10:32.

I've been to more then enough to make an informed opinion of the matter. Thank you. While it might be true you have had some resistance, it does not speak higher then not. Your post is not true, and the past two years has seen the largest decline of participation in PVP in the entire AO history.

You quit, and now you wanna get all righteous because others did too? lol.

And for PVP'rs that keep on keepin' on, many kudos to you no matter what faction.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Arguru View Post
    Care. If anything, it woke up the long dormant group of omni PvP'ers. Heck, I've seen people in my org PvP, something I've always thought impossible.
    That doesn't change the fact that nothing was happening to omni side XP before Illork came back. Sad to see a thread like this from someone with as much notority as Bomba does.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Not emo, just pointing some things.
    Clearly.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

I say good riddance.
    no defenders? who have I been killing?!

I admit, it could be better, but don't take away the efforts some clan have put out mr. bubs
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

And for PVP'rs that keep on keepin' on, many kudos to you no matter what faction.
    Agreed.

Nice to see some action even at the expense of my side xp (which I never really looked at until this latest dramas.)

Be warned though, someday I'll figure out how to PvP; ruing shall be had! muh ha ha
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    no defenders? who have I been killing?!
    Paper cutouts.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Paper cutouts.
    he hasn't been killing anything really, just draining and running cause he gets called XD

You quit, and now you wanna get all righteous because others did too? lol.
    This line is full of win

Defenders from the org being attacked is unlikely to happen when the org attacked is named something like "Stop bugging my bankmule to travel around the world putting stupid CTs down just because you ran out of real orgs to plant with LXXVII"
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    This line is full of win

Defenders from the org being attacked is unlikely to happen when the org attacked is named something like "Stop bugging my bankmule to travel around the world putting stupid CTs down just because you ran out of real orgs to plant with LXXVII"

this is the main problem rly. Not enough people.

There are currently enough tower sites around RK for every active org to have at least a tl5 one and possibly even a 200 site.

also I would love to not have to dual log my soldier when fighting tl5 wars because of all the twink killers on omni side.

Yes I know both sides do it, but it's freaking lame and just completely defeats the point of a tl5 war when its just some 207/214 raping all the tl5s with some 220s behind them so they cant be killed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast