Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your romantic online relationship on MTV?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I personally would not want my first meeting with someone I cared for to be through a scripted sequence of events with some expectancy of high rolling emotions and so on; terrible things that could only break any chance that relationship would ever have.
    This.

I did meet my SO through Anarchy - we knew each other in game for about a year, then met IRL two years ago. I've moved to another continent as a result, and we're planning the wedding. So these things can work out quite well

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    I would say 90% of the online girls are actually guys. 100% of the time.
    This :P

IRL girl , Met my husband in AO, and know of many many many many AO-met irl couples

no gurls on teh interwebs u say!?! wut r this madness, how does we stop it. to arms my brothas!
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    no gurls on teh interwebs u say!?! wut r this madness, how does we stop it. to arms my brothas!
    I think our brothers arms are part of the reason there's no women on the interwebs. Fap Fap Fap!

this will make it all clear ... {I have no idea what any of it means}.
    Last edited by FlowBax; Dec 16th, 2011 at 00:12:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Research caps are bad and Funcom should feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    My first meeting with someone was rather spectacular, would have made for extremely interesting viewing for reality tv I'm sure.
    This was already on "To Catch a Predator"...

I met a former girlfriend of mine through OKCupid. Her first message to me was "You remind me of someone in my WoW guild." I should have left well alone. What a disaster.

Met my current girlfriend through OKCupid, too. She doesn't play any games. It's a much healthier relationship.

So I ask you, AO folk, would you rather have an SO who plays WoW or an SO who doesn't play videogames at all?
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

an SO that doesn't play games, but can understand that sometimes you wanna have a little fun in a game

I've had a girl that was a huge gaming nerd and at a certain point she told me a game was more important then me...

But i am curious if anyone from AO actually is crazy enough to go on tv with this
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Sadly the whole dating-someone-I-never-met phase is over and we're married. I guess I miss out on being the next Snooki. I was so ready to paint myself orange and get punched in the face
    Waiting for a cure.

Does my failed relationship with TNH for 6 years count?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Does my failed relationship with TNH for 6 years count?
    Unfortunately it does not.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Monczeleet View Post
    So I ask you, AO folk, would you rather have an SO who plays WoW or an SO who doesn't play videogames at all?
    The one time I tried to get my wife interested in gaming, she wanted to know if I had enough room on my comp to dl WOW. Needless to say, I didnt pursue it further.

On my gaming, her only comment is, "At least I know where hes at."
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234