Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - December 2nd, 2011: The origin of the word 'Humbug'

Well I hope the Christmas mini-games and such are light-hearted fun things to do. Looks pretty interesting from the pictures

Unrelated Sidenote: Kintaii please look at my PMs please. One of my toons is bugged and the GM's can't fix it
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I have to say that Grin'Cha is pure genius ^^

I don't get the whole "saving santa leet" though, since we are slaughtering them each year, so wouldn't it be the other way around? Grin'Cha trying to save the pests? :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

This all sounds absolutely adorable and fun. I look forward to it.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

Will this be something anyone within reason(read: froobs) can do? Or again will this be meant for 220's, but anyone can tag along?

Oh wow, some progress did happen. Guess everything is gonna be fine! Shut up you stupid trolls.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

looking forward to the holiday stuffs, looks fun
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I thought Grin'Cha was pretty hilarious myself

I knew aliens had something to do with santa!
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

looks good kintaii. pat on back to devs for creativity.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Stop saying you're doing anything slowly. You're not an erotic masseur, so it just makes you sound slow minded. And I'm not just picking a quote you said "slowly" before, a few months ago. Take it out of your public vocabulary, please.
    Last edited by vodaphony; Dec 3rd, 2011 at 01:54:38.

lawls

They're too busy playing swtor!

I take it Means will be playing the role as Scrooge in the upcoming Funcom Canadeh' spectacular smash hit 'Nerfs off brawdway'?

Aww, Cewbs got homesick. Mayhaps by chance he'll work on his toons in the mean time.

Kudos on adding real tips on Totd in the launcher.

Thanks for the preview of the upcoming holiday phatz. I'm taking a look at the 4.13 test db and wonder about this description: AOID 246871 & 246872: Useless Hand-Mortar of Bacam-Xum (QL 248 & 249)

Bacam-Xum's weapon could not be destroyed, so they dismounted it and buried the parts all over the land

Shouldn't that say “dismantled” instead and end the sentence with a period?

/nitpick
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Didn't really read... but does this instance have a chance to give phat drops like Viralbots and such? ^^
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

lol Grin'Cha

Nice stuff ^^

Please tell me there will be special effects nanos, and social pet nanos, I managed to convince my better half to start playing AO, and all she's been going on about are my social pets, please, please, please get her off my back and make social pets drop!!! lol.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

This instance looks interesting
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

Only 1/10 of screen?

Who are you and what have you done with real Kintaii.

Personally, I couldn't care less if we didn't have special holiday updates if you guys up at funcom instead put the manpower behind designing these, into working on the gfx and the rebalance. I'm fairly certain that although some people would be disappointed at a lack of christmas specials, if the christmas FwM gave us the entire perk rebalance, and the second stage nano rebalances, the vast majority of players would be a hell of a lot more supportive of your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroatheist View Post
    Personally, I couldn't care less if we didn't have special holiday updates if you guys up at funcom instead put the manpower behind designing these, into working on the gfx and the rebalance. I'm fairly certain that although some people would be disappointed at a lack of christmas specials, if the christmas FwM gave us the entire perk rebalance, and the second stage nano rebalances, the vast majority of players would be a hell of a lot more supportive of your work.
    As we read recently, the holiday instances this year have been projects for the new designer to become comfortable with the game's development tools and flow.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I'm sorry but I laughed at the alien's name. Got me some funny looks from fellow passengers on the bus. Could have been worse. Could have tried to explain why I was laughing...
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast