Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2ho isnt fun anymore...

Everyone makes it WAY to complicated. I beleive it's not the fact of being killed in the game that makes people do things like zone to a safe place. Aside from the title huggers I think the reason is because who the hell wants to sit for several minutes to 1) 20 items from the reclaim booth THEN reorganize their invantory and 2) sit doing nothing for several more minutes while your stats return. IMO there is absolutly no good reason behind the reclaim/rez crap. It does absolutly nothing but cause us to pay for time on a game in which time we can not play the game. Don't get me wrong I think there should be a penelty for getting killed, but I beleive losing your buffs and xp if not saved is plenty of penelty. Even is zoning in and out of 25% is boring, sitting at reclaim for 10 minutes is even more boring and NOT worth 12.95 a month.

I agree with Astro that if there was no reclaim, there would be alot more fighting. What would be cool is if we were able to respawn in the same zone and engage a fight again with full HP full nano but no buff. This would be like a deathmatch in FPS games. Way less whining, way more action and almost no zoning since ppl would not really care much if they die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123