Thread: DON'T READ THIS!!! (unless your an MP)

Exclamation DON'T READ THIS!!! (unless your an MP)

Hello good people of RUbi-Ka!
    As the President of the Guild of Meta-Physics I would like to send an invitation out to all Clan affiliated Meta-Physicists to join our wonderful and prosperous Guild. We help our members with the sometimes frustrating problems of being an MP and we offer equipment to those members of our Guild in need, for little, often no, cost.
    Having trouble finding the Psykosis Pet? Or maybe you are dieing to try out one of the Anima programs on your Pet. These programs are found by the Guild and sometimes offered to those members who don't already have them. Our goal is to help our fellow MP's prosper in their choosen profession. All we ask is the favor returned.

The GoMP is based in Rubi-Ka1

To join now send a /tell to Lunayu, Wytelyte, Teamat, Daemonbreed, Shootest, Lurv, Tabib, Suchysuchy or Poutie.
    Last edited by Lunayu; Jan 9th, 2002 at 11:37:54.
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Question

no chance someone would have had the same idea, but being omni and RK2? ?

Lightbulb Oh really?

Great! Just what I need, a rival....
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics

House Demonslap

hit

Talking

well this rival apparently doesnt exist and even if it would, it would be on the parallel-dimension-that-will-never-be-connected- to-the-real-one(RK1). whilst you do have competition on RK1

but good luck for your MP-only guild - i wished (as posted above) there was one on RK2 - and yes omni.

Lightbulb Look at this!

I've heard that they plan on letting people travel from RK-1 to RK-2. It would be like zoning. I don't know when this would be implemented.

House Demonslap

hit