Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with Means - October 21st, 2011 - Canyon view

Just get a room already.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Guys, seriously? You're having a full on argument about the WORDING of a job post? I mean, seriously?

Drop the subject. The next person to post about it gets thwapped with a Be Good stick.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Can I just say I need one of those Proton Packs for my NT to wear ALL THE TIME? Nuking things and shouting "Don't cross the streams!" and "That's it! This chick is toast!" appeals to me. WTB Ghostbusters jump suit for Social tab!
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    Can I just say I need one of those Proton Packs for my NT to wear ALL THE TIME? Nuking things and shouting "Don't cross the streams!" and "That's it! This chick is toast!" appeals to me. WTB Ghostbusters jump suit for Social tab!
    Isn't that in there?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Yes indeedy it is! Pack, jumpsuit, firing arm, the works. All I need to do is equip that SoftPepper and up my nanopool and it's Ghostbusters style nuking all the way. Ammo is for wimps! (So long as you're an NT that is)
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Sloobing by for free month ; awaiting new engine to sloob again.
    I'd like to know the fraction of "engine to release" done already.
    Anyone ?
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567