Thread: Tir Ring Quest Bug

Unhappy Tir Ring Quest Bug

Just finished collecting all ten elite dog tags for the 4th part of the Tir Ring quest (would receive Commander of Tir Ring). Found out that if I go to Commander Brock to complete mission, I will lose the bag and all dog tags and will not receive ring, xp, credits, etc...

Is this a recognized bug? If so, eta of fix.

Thank You

I think if I was you I'd put an in-game call about this issue.
    I have the Commander of Tir ring which I obviously got for my 10 Elite Tags and I got the ring without a single hitch.

Nevermind

I was able to complete the mission and received all rewards, including the ring. Guess the problem others were having lies elsewhere.

Thanks

Maybe, just maybe, they used 1 or more tags on the wrong bag.

I remember doing just the first two steps and when I collected the tags for the second step I used the easy to get tags. When I gave him the bag I lost the bag recieved nothing and even kept the Quest Icon.

Same just happened to me...

Gave the bag to Brock with rookie tags, poof no bag, no ring, no xp, no money....

I have heard other have the same problem, I think the problem is that I was wearing the ring maybe???

Trying to petition... 8 in front of me, queue does not move.... What is up with that?

Limited if any Arks / GMS during weekends.

I got help, and I got a little tip too.

GM Hadrulf(I think this was the spelling) gave me the bag back, they have logs of this stuff... (Pretty neat eh?)

Anyway, I think my problem was that I was wearing the ring so remember to take the ring off, and to check that you have the mission icon in the mission window. If you accidentally deleted the mission just ask to get the mission again.

Happy hunting....