Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Oct. 14th, 2011: Pumpkins Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Kalnos View Post
    This nerf would actually waste 3 of my characters which I use frequently.Well granted that my 150 NT doesnt do anything related with S10,the changes will also the 150 Battlestation players so I say its fair to count my NT in too.

Well,frozen my account for now.I was running dry on credits to raise my fixer,and since summer,I hadnt been in S10 so today was a rather big suprise for me.Only one person other than me was attempting to farm S10,I pretty much believe he left after a while too.You might say that what I am doing was easy mode,but reaping the rewards of my 150 twink was fun.And the game feels much less enjoyable when your pockets are empty,and you are usually used to seeing your pockets half-full or know a way that you can fill them at any given time.
    See it as a challenge to find a new way?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    I am aware of the supply/demand-phenomenon, but with less money floating around, prices will still fall. They will be more expensive, but cost only one third or so of the price we have now.
    In how many years? And... Why remove ICE's too? I can get why remove Nodrops, but would be a better decision turn their value to 500k instead of completely remove. Rich will continue to be rich, while the poor will stay poor. And s10 will be abandoned.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Overall its pretty funny that people think there will be less credits around if every single patch has "fixed a serious exploit" written in its notes. Sucking creds out of economy may really take a bit of time that way.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Turning down the value of the bounties would have seemed to be most sensible thing to do. Something that would be still helpful for random new player but not worth the effort for the veterans.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910