Thread: Crits

Unhappy Crits

Hi

How do i make my Crists come more often?
    All my team members gets crits all the time and i dont get one, why?

This belongs in the game mechanics or beginners forums... but I will answer your question.

The 'base' chance of scoring a critical hit is 3% if I recall correctly. Several factors modify that 3% to make it either higher or lower.

Your attack rating and the target's evades are a major factor - if your attack rating is higher than the target's evade skills, your chance of scoring critical hits increases. If the target's evades are higher than your attack rating, you will score fewer critical hits. Your attack rating is determined by your skills for the weapon you are using. If you're using a weapon with two skills for its attack rating, or if you aren't maxing your weapon skill every level, you will tend to score fewer critical hits.

Buffs and items: Some items and buffs directly increase your critical hit chances. It's very likely that your teammates are using these buffs or items while you are not. Martial Artists and Agents have many crit buffs, and Crats have a crit-buffing speech. There are also 'vision enhancer' items that increase your crit chances.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.