Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any cool 14.6 details from the testers so far? ;)

Originally posted by Loretta

Perhaps I'm a bit drunk, but that picture actually excited me
    Sorry, but I think you'll find that's a shot of an in-construction store, the one that'll be selling the towers after the booster pack.

AO-Basher has a 14.6 preview article here, you might want to have a look at it. Looks like we'll have to wait a little while longer to get those new Yalms.

Bah I'll spoil it.

Seems that when team missioning, the loot is announced.

No joke.

I've only been on test for a few hours and while its of course buggy as hell this is one of the best patches Funcom has done yet.

Can't wait for Land Control

Can't wait for Shadowlands.

Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Shatai

Sorry, but I think you'll find that's a shot of an in-construction store, the one that'll be selling the towers after the booster pack.

AO-Basher has a 14.6 preview article here, you might want to have a look at it. Looks like we'll have to wait a little while longer to get those new Yalms.
    Hmm, basher page you've linked shows that precise screen-shot as part of the 14.6 patch. Are you sure about that?
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

What I gathered was it was a screenshot of a store, that comes in with the 14.6 patch, but that it's not going to sell anything until after the booster. It's one of the stores they said they were putting in to show us what was in the booster, but we couldn't buy the stuff yet.

Hmmm, I don't think I'm clear on that there.

1) Shops come in, as buildings, in 14.6 patch.
    2) Shops aren't stocked until after the booster.

There, that's better. That's what I meant

You can not buy anything in the tower shops atm.

It was said that tower shops were going to be in game, but you could not purchase until the Booster. As well, the cars are not coming in this patch, they are coming in Booster. but there are a whole lot of bilboard adds to remind you off them all over the planet

This is still the first patch for 14.6 on test remember, and a lot of things will be changed. Not all things on test may make it to live servers either. Some of the nanos do not yet work, and there are a few new bugs that have come out of the woodwork to be worked on.

That said, things look pretty good. Especially the Mobs with pets giving us a bit more challenge in missions, and the loot messages to spoil the ninja looter (although I agree there should be a function to turn it off if you don't want it).

And much to the shagrin of people who don't care, and much to the joy of Crats everywhere, the Coffee Machine now works ;D
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12