Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Friday with Means - October 7th, 2011 - Patchtastic

Nice water!
    Gratz Michi!
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Why is minor suppressor in canz? I canz has 131 canz plox?
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    oh god. worst possible time to play
    pfft, i bet you find yourself playing at that time again.. 2 more hours to go!
    NO U

Patch Questions/Concerns

Let me prefeace this post by saying that if you want to change the game.. it is yours to do as you please. I understand that and in most ways I am ok with that. I do have a bit of an issue with the lack of communication associated with some pretty significant changes in this last patch:

1. Ancient Novictum Refiner is made NODROP and is now always available via Yutto Tools. I'm not majorly affected by this because all of my playable toons are paid and the 10 million+ credits to go buy one of these tradeskill tools isn't that big of an issue (yeah, I traded one of my quest items to an alt and never traded it back). That being said, the bigger issue/concern I have here is the fact that you guys made a once UNIQUE item NODROP and didn't bother to mention it to anyone. Was this an oversight on your part or you really didn't think that it was important enough to tell us that this was going to happen? Should we expect such changes to take place in future patches without word?

2. The new rechargers can't be used when you, your pet or your team is in combat. Got it. The old rechargers can be used when your pet and team is in combat. Genele posted in another thread that you guys are going to eventually change the old-style rechargers to be unusable when self/pet/team are in combat but not going to do that change until after the balance patch. Well if you aren't going to change them til after the balance patch why did you remove them from the shops? We have enough stuff to farm in game... now we have to farm the old style rechargers too? I think that is asking too much personally. And how far out is this mentioned balance patch.. I mean how much of a supply of old-style rechargers do I need to stockpile to last me until this balance patch comes out? And again.. why no communication on this? Personally had I know what was going on I just would've purchased a crapton of the shop buyable rechargers at all QL's to last me for a couple years rather than do nothing at all.

Thanks for your reply
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

^^

Kinda makes me feel like a South Park episode, New Patch! FU! New Instance! FU! Play our game! FU!

tbh after playing through db3 if the pande/halloween patch doesn't introduce something tangible I'm really bored of not doing anything ingame - at least RK2 the clan/omni battle isn't so balanced or fun.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

I think my only question is, are all the ninja changes we get every patch being documented somewhere?

One of the major issues the Current Devs run into, is sifting through old code that isn't commented or documented, and its confusing as hell.

at least reassure us that you guys (current devs) are not doing the same thing, and making ghost changes everywhere without record of it.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

They ll point and laugth at developers in 2020
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Finally! Buff cans enter the shop, some motivation for people to shut their traps about low-population because they'd rather whine about not getting a buff rather than roll the toon themselves!

So glad I can refer the whine-thread-nabs to this...
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

hehe, this is already a single player game.

I dunno about everyone else, but so far I have done 2 of the new dailies and I think they are the worst yet. One of them, "Famous last words" is just really, really, really, really......*10 minutes later* really badly thought out and designed; the other, Syndicate Messenger, gives no real indication in the quest info as to what you are actually supposed to do, and it gives you a waypoint to the sentinal base. No idea what the point in that is since we are supposed to stop him before he gets there? The former mentioned daily i spent 30 minutes trying to finish it constantly only picking up the same godamn pages for so damn long. Its a 1500 page book, how can i keep finding the same pages? The latter one I am currently running all over WW trying to find some guy to intercept, and scouring the map for some indication of an "old unicorn grid"..... Afaik there are 2 grids, the normal one and the fixer one...

If this is the pattern of the rest of the dailies, so help me I may as well quit now.

Tertium Quid + Screwdriver = Social shoulder item? Mr Squeaky needs a friend...
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshalart View Post
    "old unicorn grid"..... Afaik there are 2 grids, the normal one and the fixer one...
    and one of those grids has HUGE UNICORN-logo on the floor :P
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Oct 12th, 2011 at 13:10:39.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    and one of those grids has HUGE UNICORN-logo on the floor :P
    Shows how much attention I pay... thats the fixer grid right?

Indeed it is.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345