Thread: What happened to my Explosif Pillows?

What happened to my Explosif Pillows?

I had them earlier today, I've been logged on pretty much the entire time apart from a short DC. And now they're gone from my inventory?!... I've deleted the prefs folder, installed items assistant too to try find them. But I can't!?!

/petition will get a faster response from FC than here.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Item spawn to inventory done.
    Item spawn to inventory done.

Thanks Wobey

What's wierd though is that the person right in front of me in queue (Found out through OOC) had the exact same problems. Explosif Pillows disappearing.

DELETE FROM char_equip WHERE equipid = 123456;
    962,187 rows affected

Then engineer realises he forgot to add "AND charid = 654321" and now has to restore everyone's explosif pillows.

Hmmmz, will have to check that all mine are still in their place when I get home.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Scary... and i think i know some of the contents of the next FwM
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

dude, I lost mine the same way. but the outcome was much more lame.

My bank ate alot of my items but I didn't get a friendly response when I petitioned as if it was my fault they got eaten lol.
    220/30 Doctor(sistadoc)
    220/30 Adventurer(starbooty)
    200/30 Agent(sissysnipe)
    -------------------------------
    Director of Shadow Company

Quote Originally Posted by sistadoc View Post
    My bank ate alot of my items but I didn't get a friendly response when I petitioned as if it was my fault they got eaten lol.
    Im still convinced that "lost" items like that are the same items that appear in peoples market terminals, so someone took them out, and they vanished from your bank.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Im still convinced that "lost" items like that are the same items that appear in peoples market terminals, so someone took them out, and they vanished from your bank.
    /me thinks so to but it is verry hard to prove or find a good test case.

I can't recall all of the items but I know for a fact that a couple were a ql81 yalm an a perma IS pass lol.
    220/30 Doctor(sistadoc)
    220/30 Adventurer(starbooty)
    200/30 Agent(sissysnipe)
    -------------------------------
    Director of Shadow Company

Had the same happening to me around x-mas 2008(?).

A red ql 81 yalm, 2*VTE, various twink items, IS pass etc just dissapeared.

I did also petition. But there was nothing that could be done about it.

It's hard to remember what items was in that backpack. But the red yalm is hard to forget about... Still there was no way to search what backpack this yalm was in and what more was lost. Oh, and I didnt get the yalm back either...
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

1 of my explosifs just disappeared zoning from Jobe to RK. I'm surprised I didn't lose both.

this is the second time I lost explosifs. the last time I petitioned and was accused of account sharing, even though nobody ever has logged my account but me. no resolution then. praying for a good GM this time.

3 in queue, on Monday 6 AM. wonder if I get help before i have to go to work ><
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Mine used to vanish at least once every other Twinking session. Gets bloody tedious, I can tell you. Luckily it's usually a very quick fix once a GM shows up. Sad to see the issue is still here though

Nothing seems to minimise it either. I've tried trading just 1 pillow at a time, trading it with a few other items in the trade window too, trading it in an otherwise empty bag, trading it in a bag with other items in it too, dual logging both sides of these trades, trading it to another player currently logged in from the other side of the world, zoning, not zoning, etc. Had one I borrowed off someone else vanish once - that was stressful

I've lost other crap in trades over the years but as those are less known about issues it's a lot more fuss to get them reimbursed by a GM so I stopped bothering unless it was a bag full of rare and costly symbs or nanos or something along those lines. (Then the poor sods had to go through the logs of everything I'd traded and I trade a LOT between my bank froob accounts )
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

resolved: apparently my pillow was stuck between zones, lol. gj to the GM who found it, and went thru the effort of fixing this instead of resorting to unfounded accusations. gotta love the good ones
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

How does an item become stuck between zones? Oo

i do not know.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    How does an item become stuck between zones? Oo
    Not sure how it happens - but it is common and one of the first things we teach new Advisors to look for.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka