Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DCDump

As long as the UI.exe is running, it will continue to monitor toon names from anarchy online.
    Don't need to have the manage window open.

Manually selecting anarchy online works, the auto-detect is just for convenience, detects AO if its already running.
    Edit: Mini tutorial available at http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/minitutorial/

Let me know if this doesn't help
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 12th, 2011 at 11:14:57.

I tried the latest version and it still not does not find any active toons. It lists all the toons I have a pref folder for but the active toon's name is never shown and the the enable button remains disabled. Is there any log file or debug mode I can use to help identify why it cannot identify why it is not working?

The autodetect still doe not find AO but I have identified its path through thebrowse button.

I use AO Item Assistance, clicksaver, and AOXPort without problems. Any ideas?

Suggestion, name your download file DcDump instead of dist

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGeorgeRK2 View Post
    I tried the latest version and it still not does not find any active toons. It lists all the toons I have a pref folder for but the active toon's name is never shown and the the enable button remains disabled. Is there any log file or debug mode I can use to help identify why it cannot identify why it is not working?

The autodetect still doe not find AO but I have identified its path through thebrowse button.

I use AO Item Assistance, clicksaver, and AOXPort without problems. Any ideas?

Suggestion, name your download file DcDump instead of dist
    Hum, tricky.. so both find and listener fails.. I'll get a debug build setup, try to get some more info out of this.
    Got any toons on RK1/RK2 for easier contact?

Edit: http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/test-build.rar
    First off, run FindAO_AOIA.exe with Anarchy Online running.
    Let me know what it says. -- If it finds AO, That'll do.
    If it doesn't find AO, I'll need a copy paste of output.

Second, Once you run UI.exe it will launch a command line window, I'd like a copy-paste of that.
    Have Anarchy online running, and zone a couple of times.

Can paste it at http://codepad.org/ and set Language to "Plain text" and post link, or post directly here on the forum.
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 13th, 2011 at 18:59:59.

I tried to run it, but I am unable to find any characters. I open UI.exe, open Manage tab, log to AO, and zone several times w/o result. No chars to select anywahere. I use Windows Vista.

EDIT:

this is something to do with AO folder and Vista. After each patch of AO i can select only 2 accounts in loging screen (I have also only 2 prefs catalogues in AO folder), After closing AO luncher and lunching it again, I have all my accounts visable. Parser sees only those "old" prefs, thus this, it cant see valid (probably new) characters/setups.
    Last edited by Pomidor; Nov 13th, 2011 at 20:28:30.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

New debug build available at http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/dcdump_v1.0.39.rar
    Fixes the problem that JungleGeorgeRK2 was having.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    this is something to do with AO folder and Vista. After each patch of AO i can select only 2 accounts in loging screen (I have also only 2 prefs catalogues in AO folder), After closing AO luncher and lunching it again, I have all my accounts visable. Parser sees only those "old" prefs, thus this, it cant see valid (probably new) characters/setups.
    This is because AO stores prefs in %appdata%\..\local\virtualstore\program files\funcom\anarchy online\prefs
    The "prefs" you have in your AO folder is not the one AO actually uses, It's just there.

Temporary fix: Copy the real prefs into AO folder.
    Will get a permanent fix out soon.
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 13th, 2011 at 21:07:01.

Cant find this folder anywhere :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Cant find this folder anywhere :/
    No worries, I'll get it updated sometime today

You are the man!
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

You are the man!
    If you try http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/dcdump_v1.0.40.rar it might work.
    Still a "Beta" release, requires more testing before its acceptable as a "Stable"

Tested new version and no results. Still seems to see some old prefs.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Old and new, or only old? The manage tab does not populate with account names / character IDs?
    As much details as possible would help

Are you using an english version of windows? Is your program files called "program files (x86)" or some regional name?
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 14th, 2011 at 17:23:15.

In regular AO folder i have 2 prefs for 2 accoutns. When I log, it doesnt populate with any characters. But, as I have said, I got same thing after every patch. after it, I just see those 2 accounts, then I need to close luncher and reopen it to be able to view other accounts. When i lunch Parser, I am unable to select any character.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Gonna have to take this ingame, slow responses and little information makes this impossible to fix via forum

Well, its like this:

I lunch Parser. Select Manage tab (nothings there).
    I log to game with desired toon. In Parser I see 2 accounts:

AccountA (1234567890)
    AccountB (0987654323)
    AccountB (7678654569)
    AccountA (9876765654)

Exacly like this. But I cant select any character from it after zoning several times, or reloging ect. It appears, like Parser, despite it sees AO folder, doesnt see actuall prefs (which arent located under /Funcom/AnarchyOnline/Prefs (because I can see onlt those, which Parsrs sees).
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Like I said, I'll need quite a bit of information, such as is your windows english?
    I don't know the exact storing of AO appdata prefs on non-english windows versions.
    If we can take this ingame, i may be able to resolve this.

Also, run this file: http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/dist_testapp.rar
    Run "test.exe", give me the results from the parser.txt
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 15th, 2011 at 22:57:48.

I'm a new user of DCDump and, I must say, it's wonderful and easy to use. I've not had any trouble running it, fwiw. If I can contribute any logs or test any scenarios, let me know.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    I'm a new user of DCDump and, I must say, it's wonderful and easy to use. I've not had any trouble running it, fwiw. If I can contribute any logs or test any scenarios, let me know.
    Unless it blows up or acts weird in any way, I'm good for now =)
    Great that you like it though, the goal is for it to be easy to use.. despite these past 2 users having gotten hell from it ^^

EDIT:

I found path for my normal prefs, copied them to AO folder. Now Parser sees all accounts properly. Still, I cant select any character.

EDIT2:

had to log out to make it see my Char. Damn... testing it now...

EDIT3:

Okay, After closing game my char was seen in Char window. After pressing Enable, Parser displayed info "This character is no longer..."

Loged again with running parser and no characters are visable in list, but I still can see all accounts with character numbers.

EDIT4: Repeated logon with parser opened. Character was visable again (even after hiting exit/return button), then got the same message " Character no longer exists in AO folder" or smth like that...

EDIT5: Ok, so I tested few things. Its like this now:
    1. I upen UI.exe
    2. Log to game.
    3. Zone few times.
    4. I can't see my character in list (but I can see accounts)
    5. I press exit/return button, then open Manage window again and see my XXX accounts with XCY toon next to it
    6. I press enable and got this message: This toon is no longer in AO folder"
    7. XCY dissapears from list.
    Last edited by Pomidor; Nov 16th, 2011 at 18:28:59.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Aight, Easy fix then =)

Try this version: http://ribbs.me/wiki/ao/dcdump_v1.0.42.rar
    That should fix the prefs at least..
    But if you have problems auto-detecting AO, I'm not sure It'll auto detect toons either.. let me know how it goes!
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 16th, 2011 at 17:46:01.

Thanks for reply. I can now easly pick up character XCY. After reloging, this character is ENABLED and I see it in list in Parser window. After pressing Parse now i got message "No recent fight was found for toon XCY". Also, I cant see in description its level and class. Am I doing something wrong or it still not working as intended?
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast