Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 200 NT's

Quote Originally Posted by Valour View Post
    or other ebayed armor and pressing 1 button to get 1000+ kills.

Ebay Banned/removed MMO selling of accounts, items and credits years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliese View Post
    whooooooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Yes I know, high HP would help vs NT ... and kill me vs all other profs
    Ergo all other profs are broken.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Just remind me how many IPs you have in body dev...

You can also level up to 220. Ive rolled NT because people told me all its needed there is a med suit. Currently im running in a mix of ofab and scouts, ql 300 and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers unless i pop nbg. Dunno, maybe med suit is just better, i need to check it one day.

Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame. Lvl 200 LE nukes are in fact more than good, most likely its top performance in NTs career but there are hardly alternatives. Ive tried def focus for some time and even doctors did kill steal my kills.
    Speaking as a sloobie nt that doesn't even have ns2....fixers are almost always very easy. The 7(or w/e) seconds of nuking that ns1 provides are more than enough to down a fixer by spamming TotP. If you really have trouble with fixers, try going def focus.

As for def focus damage output...it is extremely similar to off focus, due to TotP having a very short cooldown time. Additionally, it gives you a bit more utility with rooting. What def focus DOES kill, is any alpha ability that you may have, limiting your damage to high sustained, instead of one big burst.

defensive focus is all about timing, init's, and the agg/def bar I've killed enough 200 triple noobs with my 170 NT to know it happens. triple noob NT's are 1 trick ponies, once you figure them out, they're toast.

now, if any of them were worth a crap and learned how to use defensive focus, man that would be a nightmare ><

*a common myth: when you see a triple noob 200 NT use NBG, don't waste your alpha.. WRONG! sink that whole damn thing into his NBG and suck his nano pool dry! he's totally defenseless after that, and won't even have Shelter, along with a nano pool dot. he's hit his nano regain perks, which wont do much during the dot, and he may try to sit for a battle kit, look for that and root him while he's sitting, and finish him off not too many 200 NT's even push Q, or know that would stand them back up ^^ most of them just panic and try running away.

NT's huh? If you die to a triple from a 200 NT, wait till they can use IU+Double on you.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    NT's huh? If you die to a triple from a 200 NT, wait till they can use IU+Double on you.
    Are there any people who still have less than 7k hp at tl7? I thought tripples cured them all.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliese View Post
    EBAY did NOT ban/remove selling your "time" to level a toon or farm items tho.

What im mostly concerned about is that traders took a hit from the nerf bat with borrow reflect, which was needed, yet NTs still get to run around mashing Tab+1 all day.

Quote Originally Posted by xtasie View Post
    EBAY did NOT ban/remove selling your "time" to level a toon or farm items tho.

What im mostly concerned about is that traders took a hit from the nerf bat with borrow reflect, which was needed, yet NTs still get to run around mashing Tab+1 all day.
    Hai you!

And Hai Dean!

Well I've played NT for a while now and yeah. Now that I've tried the dark side for a while (nt is 213 so yet to see the best of it I believe) I can testify to everyone who doesn't have an nt but thinks that they are totally op that they are indeed as op as they seem.

And on topic. Yes level 200 double x2 kills many many classes in bs. It gets so boring so quick. Alot of them don't even bother to run. They just wait for death. Which incidentally only takes a few secs. How anyone can defend this kind of overpoweredness and total skill less kind of pvp is beyond me.

I guess some ppl just love easy mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Well I've played NT for a while now and yeah. Now that I've tried the dark side for a while (nt is 213 so yet to see the best of it I believe) I can testify to everyone who doesn't have an nt but thinks that they are totally op that they are indeed as op as they seem.

And on topic. Yes level 200 double x2 kills many many classes in bs. It gets so boring so quick. Alot of them don't even bother to run. They just wait for death. Which incidentally only takes a few secs. How anyone can defend this kind of overpoweredness and total skill less kind of pvp is beyond me.

I guess some ppl just love easy mode.
    Finally someone speaking true, well, my gimp 185ish MA has decent gear, but takes a lvl 200 NT ONE tripple to take my entire hp down... yes ONE tripple.. :P

Op Much? yes
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedytrox View Post
    Finally someone speaking true, well, my gimp 185ish MA has decent gear, but takes a lvl 200 NT ONE tripple to take my entire hp down... yes ONE tripple.. :P

Op Much? yes
    so basicaly you re at full HP when at 90% of HP ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

so basicaly you re at full HP when at 90% of HP ?
    I actually thought of that myself, so I went back to the Nt with full health, and the one tripple nuke actually did 100% dmg, don't ask me how, but it did :/
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

I actually thought of that myself, so I went back to the Nt with full health, and the one tripple nuke actually did 100% dmg, don't ask me how, but it did :/
    You may want to check your DD log... there was probably a perk there ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

yeah, that just doesn't happen. most likely you got hit with at least Nano Feast along with the triple.

OT: yep, OP n such. pretty sure everyone can agree with Noobius' post.

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    OT: yep, OP n such. pretty sure everyone can agree with Noobius' post.
    Id wait for him to enter tl7 BS and enjoy those one tripple kills
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Id wait for him to enter tl7 BS and enjoy those one tripple kills
    yeah, level 200 NT in TL7 BS are really the nerfest.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

yeah, level 200 NT in TL7 BS are really the nerfest.
    Nope, he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    (nt is 213 so yet to see the best of it I believe)
    The best part is gone unfortunately. Im really waiting to hear how easy is to kill a sold and how they die with one tripple because sold is the nerfest
    Last edited by Ciex; Oct 13th, 2011 at 18:04:37.

That was his "off topic" part of the post, and it being off topic probably meant that he was talking generally about the NT toolset opening at 215. This is after all where the damage in PvM gets good for NT's.

Remember the topic of this thread is lvl 200 NT's and their shiny "new" (level rec 200) doubles and triples.

On topic: I think that making the triples and doubles have their level lock changed to lvl 201 would help a lot. NTs running around bs using the lvl 165 (?) triples and doubles wouldn’t be as bad IMO. There are several other professions who has to gain lvl 201 to unlock their next "level" buffs, why not NT's?

Tripples aint buffs, they are weapons. There are no lvl locks for weapons for lvl 200 characters. You can run around with ql 300 dpanther on enf or kyr axes or whatever, ql 300 cobra on agent, ql 300 silverback on trader, ql 300 engi pistols on ... engi (who would have thought, eh?, well you can at lvl 150 anyway) and i can guarantee you that every single of those toons will alphakill you just as fast as nt does. Lvl 200 is in fact top peak of NTs pvp career, way, way better than lvl 220. I cant see the reason to nerf it tho. Who would ever use tripples with lvl 201 lock and what for? After lvl 200 there is no pvp inside BSs because they dont run, no NW / city pvp because you are getting instaowned by tl7s and for duels no one uses le nukes anyway except vs solds.

I wouldnt mind loosing tripples (especially that ive never used them, doubles are way better ) for lowbie detonation matix and shorter ai dot execution tho. AO is alpha based game, its like counter strike or something like that. From 220 NTs perspective pvp encounter looks like that: i see a target, pop ns2 (2s), nr debuff once for low nr profs (2s) or twice (4s), execute ai dot (3-4s) and then killing process begins with DM (instacast, no recharge) and first nuke (2s execute time). Thats 10s/12s with pretty much no dmg at all. In def focus on new faster BS enviroment i often end up BS with no kills at all, even tho i really try to do my best. I just get KSed by other people using special hits from their weapons. My targets are usually dead before i even start doing any dmg. At lvl 200 it looks similar except there is no DM and nano execution times are even longer with lower nano init so dmg starts after 12-14s(?). If you want to take le nukes away im fine with it but there needs to be something given in exchange for apha strikes because with no alpha in ao you are ... nothing .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast