Thread: Will there be a full ipr for melee ellts users?

Will there be a full ipr for melee ellts users?

or will it be for all?
    any answer wil do as long as it states clearly yes or no....ty
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

maybe
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

we still don't even know what they are gonna do yet. gaute had some really bad ideas, but last i heard they were just that, ideas.

be nice if we had some official word on what's happening, been over a week since this came up .

Talking

thanks for the update Garz
    yeah i hope they do a thread telling us what is up with the scopezors and ipr and such

m000

/me is jealous of scopes

/me GAVE AWAY my scopes right before I left for 4 months

/me feels like gimp in pvp due to this

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Doh!!

they are still good atm for joooo

m000

yeah, live and learn, that will teach me for bein a nice guy all I really want is a 3% cause I like to swing fast, but NOOOOOO, Im a gimp hehehe

I well liked gimp though

ROFLOL

Well y'know, FC put in the IPR so that if they made game changes, people could change their IP without needing another full IPR. If you decide that you want to use all your IPR points on something else, then it's rightfully TS for you.

yeah

but even so most players don't want to waste their rs points on reseting the EE and WS its not like they wanted to have a useless scope i just think its only fair to offer them a full reset so they may use their rs to reset other skills that they need to later on or what not

m000