First page
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Nice shinies but that's kind of a phone-it-in post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Hmm, that concept art could very well be a layout for new character creation room.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Very Nice looking Yalm Render! I am digging the new Training area Concept art work, looks sweet. and that flying thing? Kinda looks like a streamlined mongol meat Vendor, But ima go ahead and say it's a portable Party vendor any who

looks like concept art for rk mission retool...

those brake lights and turn signals on the yalm better work, so sick of running into the back of the people in front of me in traffic.... ^^
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Quote Originally Posted by Aeril View Post
    Could the first one possibly be concept art for character creation or part of the new character area?
    I thought it might be a mission at first, but with Rubi-Ka floating about in the background, I've come to join your side, and really hope we're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Get rid of those stubby wings. Give it some flames coming out of the pipes, maybe an open cockpit and you got yourself something.

{Editted by Haquihana to remove your sneaky profanity.}
    Last edited by Haquihana; Sep 17th, 2011 at 04:24:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    Nice shinies but that's kind of a phone-it-in post.
    I did say we're kinda busy today. =P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Wow, the yalmaha looks amazing. Are you guys going to be redoing all the yalmaha models? I would love to see my Yalmaha Sunset as pretty as that yalm

Also, nice concept art, I can't tell for sure what it is(Though i'm guessing either a new instance or missions are now INNN SSPPPPPAAAACCCCCEEE), but I'm eager to see what you guys are rolling out next. Keep up the amazing work guys!

impressive. Looks like mission room to meh, but outside view doesnt match. So, I say its new character creation area
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

nice artwork. impressive.

so..... when do we get to see the new default clothing/armor, or has that been worked on at all?

(wtb nanomage with seksie chrome coloured suit with blue lights on it, like the lights/nanobots/whatever on alaapa shoulder pads)
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Oh cube, you silly goose.
    Now that's funny uhm.. building?
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Looks nice!
    Except that I'm not really feeling the brake lights and blinkers on the yalm, thinking they don't belong there.

Another FWM loaded with very little.

Disappointed ? Yes I am. A nice couple of pictures for sure, but am I satisfied ? No.

Looking forwards to next week, maybe there will be something that holds my attention for more than 1 minute.

Who are you and what have you done with our Kintaii. :|
    Kaelde ~ Gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even gimpier than Kaelde

Thingymawhat of Paragon

poor slippy is bitter :P love ya still man

i'm curious about that yalm, but it looks nice... i'm curious about the more technical aspect of it (wireframe,poly count, how he started on making it and such :P)

the first concept art picture gave me a nice horror moment for 2 seconds (completely fits in the assignment i had to do for school) but then after that shock i liked it really curious what it is for.... as someone suggested before it might be for a new character creation screen? Or let's be crazy and be part of the new start up experience that we don't know of?

the cart is cute... yeah cute
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Concept art - I'd bet on character creation lab - has inklings of the really 'old' char creation lab that didn't make it past beta years ago.

Yalm - hope it is not a redesign, but some new model. Basic yalms are fine as they are and, besides, 29,000 years from now they won't need brake lights anymore than people should need maps.

The other vehicle/vendor stand looks like a blend of Bladerunner and Steampunk, but still some AO lineage in it.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Could it be where we will be getting the breed change?
    The cylinders in the back could be templates of the bodies...
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    --Albert Einstein

Hmm... camping?!?

Phikks - Fixer
    Grandalph - MP
    Qhite - MA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast