Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Sept. 16th, 2011: Little Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    The sad part of this sarcasm is that you make a freakin good point. Just think about how much less bull the Devs would have to put up with if they just released the engine/rebalance and gave us something to occupy our time. As of now the most entertainment in AO is figuring out what to gripe about in this edition of Friday Without Meaning.
    So a broken engine with loads of bugs and performance issues, missing zones and other bugs would make you happy? Paired with a semi-realised rebalance full of omissions and bugs and half ideas, in tandem completely breaking the game and for all intents and purposes making it unplayable, that is what you call a good idea?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    So a broken engine with loads of bugs and performance issues, missing zones and other bugs would make you happy? Paired with a semi-realised rebalance full of omissions and bugs and half ideas, in tandem completely breaking the game and for all intents and purposes making it unplayable, that is what you call a good idea?
    I have to say that at least what you replied is actually news (to me).
    Last edited by Marketplace; Sep 20th, 2011 at 20:12:44.
    {removed by Anarrina}

Please don't forget to read the Anarchy Online Bulletin Board Social Guidelines & Information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    So now you're defending FC by pointing out all the things they haven't fixed in 3 years? That's a new one on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Please take this bickering someplace else already.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    So now you're defending FC by pointing out all the things they haven't fixed in 3 years? That's a new one on me.
    Not at all, I'm saying that the idea to do so would be a bad idea. I wish they'd hurry up and put out new engine so I could once again use the full resolution of my monitor to play AO and not have some weird window hovering in the middle of the screen.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I likes. I likes. (:
    Anarchy Online...and Peace on Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Both Genele and I have been making some additional tweaks/adjustments to our respective instances which should be on Testlive fairly soon - Initial feedback so far has been really great, and with the refinements & polish incoming it shouldn't be long before the new content is ready for the live dimensions.
    Almost 2 months of "refinements & polishing" now.

Always the same story...

When?
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

Always the same answer...

Soon!
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

i was thinking it looked like the not so much used character face and body construction room, and a new ferry barge for Harry's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345