Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 9th, 2011 - Who will be first?

Quote Originally Posted by Esproc View Post
    This FWM isn't a very good birthday present :<

!ding
    My RK4 main is now level 27.
    Gratz. I dinged today as well...though I am much closer to RK4 enlightenment than you. That is one race to end-game that I am in no hurry to complete, of course!
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    Gratz. I dinged today as well...though I am much closer to RK4 enlightenment than you. That is one race to end-game that I am in no hurry to complete, of course!
    Lol what is this.. I dinged today too. This is a decent birthday present though, I won't go to test but it's nice to know it's coming to live soon.

haha, I dinged 27 half a year ago... wanna duel?
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Buncha damn youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    18:00 GMT - Be the first team on TestLive to complete the new Dust Brigade Instance!

There will be prizes for both the first European and North American teams to complete the instance first.

!
    This is all I have to say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Thb-...eature=related

18:00 GMT - Be the first team on TestLive to complete the new Dust Brigade Instance!

There will be prizes for both the first European and North American teams to complete the instance first.

**snip**

Winners and Prizes will be announced after the event

See you there!
    Wait a minute....

Funcom announces a competition for the first time with only 3 hours & 22 minutes advance notice???

What a great PR opportunity!!!

In order to prevent something like this from happening again, can someone please get all of the specifics for the Halloween celebration (times & dates per server for parties at the least) completed in time for next weeks FwM please, please, please? Some of us need to schedule our gaming time around our lives & knowing this information as soon as possible can help tremendously.

Thank you.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Wake me up when the engine update and profession rebalance are both patched to live servers. I may log in again, after that..
    ~Techmagos -220/30/70 Engi
    ~Aasimi -220/21/xx Agent
    ~Nyrlathotek9 -174/14/xx Sold

rk1>rk2™

Of greater interest to me in this latest Testlive patch is the removal of all classic RK and SL heakits and their replacement with the unified kits that work both on Rubi-Ka and in the Shadowlands, and which restore both health and nano at the same time.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

I love Glass noodles.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Of greater interest to me in this latest Testlive patch is the removal of all classic RK and SL heakits and their replacement with the unified kits that work both on Rubi-Ka and in the Shadowlands, and which restore both health and nano at the same time.
    This is a very nice change.
    The stims are first aid req only & the rechargers are first aid OR treatment req. No longer a T&S req for anything involved.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™

In fact there is an adjustment based on player feedback inside that instance in this update (a brief stun before/after the warp to prevent falling).
    Nice to know someone is reading my rage topics in Suggestions
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Wait a minute....

Funcom announces a competition for the first time with only 3 hours & 22 minutes advance notice???

What a great PR opportunity!!!

In order to prevent something like this from happening again, can someone please get all of the specifics for the Halloween celebration (times & dates per server for parties at the least) completed in time for next weeks FwM please, please, please? Some of us need to schedule our gaming time around our lives & knowing this information as soon as possible can help tremendously.

Thank you.
    What'd you expect? Remember where you are and who you're dealing with.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have the Halloween stuff up on the launcher in the "Tip" section just in time for Christmas.

First euro team: Uchihasasuke, Yumehime, Luckystriker, Tanosii, Havregryn and Otinsainpas
    Time: 10 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamon View Post
    First euro team: Uchihasasuke, Yumehime, Luckystriker, Tanosii, Havregryn and Otinsainpas
    Time: 10 hours
    Oh snap!
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

lmy opinion: the loot better be damn good to warrant the effort involved. otherwise it'll just be collector part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Trust me I won't be joining the event. Busy sitting on kitehill leveling 3 alts, in anticipation of engine, rebalance & and new endgame raid zone

*shrug*
    Want a good tip on how to solve your issues with the game and the fact that you complain about having to pay for it? Cancel your account.
    Doubt you'd be missed.

On another note, looking forward to some new content in game. Is there going to be any new loot or the same old with some new fancy buff added?
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Funcom employee Gratz

First Place:

Luckystriker Uchihasasuke Tanosii Otinsainpas Havregryn1 Yumehime

Honorable Mention:

Piranhaz Pyrocrat Alekila Typo Jetfix Lazyfixer

Thank you to everyone who came out to help test today. We got some fantastic feedback and great suggestions. The instance will be open on Test for anyone else who feels like dying.

Thanks also for the amazing TestLive community who provide such amazing help all the time and make the game much better for everyone by their efforts.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Gratz, all!
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

First Place:

Luckystriker Uchihasasuke Tanosii Otinsainpas Havregryn1 Yumehime

Honorable Mention:

Piranhaz Pyrocrat Alekila Typo Jetfix Lazyfixer
    wut dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    wut dropped?
    our expectations?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast