Thread: Animated series

Animated series

Well I watched that stuff again a week ago... It still seems pretty good for me as it shows a lot of stuff about the war etc.

Why I post this thread? I was thinking (as funcom will not ever do it) to do a remake... Exact same story dialogues music etc but with newer models and in HD. As it is a very hard and demanding thing to do for 1 person I am just asking if anyone can and wants to help so we make it possible...

I can do animation and several models also I can try to rewrite the music if FC cannot/will not/does not want to support/help us with giving the music files or scores.

I need tho' some help for human models (still kinda too hard for me to make a goodlooking hd human model (best I've done so far is something like the models in the series) someone to do textures (photoshop hates me however much I try to learn) and the voiceovers (I'd do it, music technology is what I'm studing after all but I have no mic and I can't find anyone who has enough knowledge in english or want to speak for it).

I really believe it worths it and if AO gets back on track after the updates in engine balance etc it'd be needed for the new people that are way too addicted to shiny new hd graphics to be able to do themselves a favor and watch the full series.

The videos would be FC's property to put them in the site or whatever.
    Current RP characters:
    Alyssa "Aloyce" Nemesio "offworld"
    Logan "Cosmicfreak" Stritzke
    Celia "Naleana"
    Cellante

Do you have a link to the entire series? How many episodes are there?
    Anarchy Online...and Peace on Earth!