Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 2nd, 2011 - Engine Screenshots - Tir

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    first out of people that matter.
    I laughed.

But really, people still care about the graphics/think that's going to save this dying game?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Very nice work!
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

P.s.: As Viz said: Thedevil is missing!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

OH GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER

Those are some very nice looking renders, I can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end.

First.
    Very pretty pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    We need new ground textures now, the highres buildings clash too much with that ground texture also, the high res stuff makes it more evident that the buildings are just kind of sitting there. Couldn't hurt to go round painting dirt texture on the ground just under the buildings so it peeks out, or otherwise obscure the hard line.
    This.

So I know this was asked before, but I can't remember the jist of the answer.
    With the new shiny graphics, will nano effects and stuff be getting some love? I'm sure there's a load more cool shiz you could do now, maybe including making all nanos look unique, as a few are the same right now.

and yeah, no balance doc??!! etc.
    Last edited by Colawrenn; Sep 2nd, 2011 at 17:46:08.
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Just pure awesomeness. I love Tir!

Well, seeing those pictures somewhat remaminds me about VanBuren (F3 project) where we were able to see almost "ready" game, and then all went poof.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    I love Tir!
    Well, that makes one person

Quote Originally Posted by Notumlord View Post
    Is it just me, or do the pictures look kinda fuzzy...like you just woke up and your eyes haven't had a chance to focus yet.
    Sandstorm incoming!
    blah

Hurry up so I can come back...
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

Not bad. Would have been nice to see a better view of the water but I'm guessing that the water is not quite where they want it visually yet.

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Pics look nice, things are coming along.

At one point it was said there are literally hundreds if not thousands of areas to be redone. How far along will the art work need to be before the new client rolls out?

Areas in dire need of the new graphics:
    Steps of Madness
    Smugglers Den
    Any underground RK mish

Fix totw's halls to make them a bit bigger... or add more culties (J/K even if it is fun walking around with a city of culties following you )
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Lackofgravy View Post
    Fix totw's halls to make them a bit bigger...
    Also make more dungeons like totw/foremans, annnd make a lowbie APF.

Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

== Tir looks pretty nice in those shots, as I knew it would....Once all the scum was taken out! ==

Pics look nice...MOAR!

hmmm, I basically left Genele and the gang alone this week and did other non-AO related stuff on my desk. What happens?.. Progress. omg has my feeding the hamster new icons been the reason for game engine delays?

Someone shoot me! And I truly am sorry if this is the case. I might have to test this theory and leave them alone for another week and see if even more progress is seen.

LoL, great pics, I agree the hard edges at the base of the buildings now looks a bit odd, but I'm sure you'll get around to balancing those issues.

Cheers and have a great Weekend!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Nice to see progress. I'd like to see more. Also, the windows are a bit too regular. A bit of wear - some piss stains on a wall, trash in corners, sun bleaching on the high edges - would give it a more lived in look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Those graphics would have looked good 2-3 years ago when the engine was supposed to come out. Now it looks old and outdated. Your best bet is to start over with a new engine that is more modern.

I think they look sexy!
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    A Rubi-Ka Story - youtube
    TRB Presentation Video divx | wegame

shiny, gogo engine. now, wtb screens of rome & otrade
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast