Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 2nd, 2011 - Engine Screenshots - Tir

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    Stop messing with my screenshots : )
    I can't help but wonder why you keep that quote in your signature though, looks like you missed the point of it; which is that being a forum mod doesn't entitle you to any special knowledge.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
    *Eyeballs pop out of the head*
    You got off easy this week
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

would be great to get some infos about the rebalance progress. Havent heard anything since ages.
    meep

Vaporware!

This was just made in 3D Studio Max, because Thedevil was nowhere to be seen on them screens. Come clean FunCom!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Hot stuff !

What about new instances?
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

Shopped.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

@masta
    ur colorblind ;P
    it is not green
    it is "Supergreen"
    it looks cool
    good job

Oh wow, some progress did happen. Guess everything is gonna be fine! Shut up you stupid trolls.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

looks awesome ^^!
    btw can funcom provide some beta keys for the secret world while we wait for our pretty new engine to be finished. would be nice to let veteran funcom fans in on the fun.

These screenshots suck... i can't see a single omni building on them... we need more clan lub as much as a quadro nuke for crats, fixers and nts!

Looks too asian. :P

It's very nice. Damn pretty Tir.

For the guy who said something about "You got one city done!". Look at the buildings and the models and look at the different cities in AO. On Rubi-Ka, there are only 3 types of cities, iirc. The ones with the style of Tir (Tir, West Athen, Broken Shores whompah and grid exit cities (forgot the name ^^), the village around Mercs etc.) and the Omni cities (Rome, Omni Trade, Omni Ent, Old Athen) and the Borealis-like cities. The Textures and models from Tir can be recycled for the other Tir-like cities and the ones made for Omni can be recycled for Omni cities and so on. That makes the process of getting the other cities done a lot faster.

Damn sweet.. now when's it coming to Test?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Funcom employee

Very pretty. I'm so excited.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

ooooh pretty
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Very nice.
    Point Blank

gj fc.

{Editted by Haquihana - removed cloaked profanity}
    Last edited by Haquihana; Sep 3rd, 2011 at 09:20:42. Reason: Removed stealthy profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Regarok View Post
    Looks too asian. :P

It's very nice. Damn pretty Tir.

For the guy who said something about "You got one city done!". Look at the buildings and the models and look at the different cities in AO. On Rubi-Ka, there are only 3 types of cities, iirc. The ones with the style of Tir (Tir, West Athen, Broken Shores whompah and grid exit cities (forgot the name ^^), the village around Mercs etc.) and the Omni cities (Rome, Omni Trade, Omni Ent, Old Athen) and the Borealis-like cities. The Textures and models from Tir can be recycled for the other Tir-like cities and the ones made for Omni can be recycled for Omni cities and so on. That makes the process of getting the other cities done a lot faster.
    Replacing a model with an updated one automatically updates it in all the zones where that model is used... so, you can go look around for all the places that buildings like the ones we've seen exist are located and know that all those places are going to be automatically upgraded without the need for any extra work.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Is it just me, or do the pictures look kinda fuzzy...like you just woke up and your eyes haven't had a chance to focus yet.
    Pieman - 220/30/68 - Pistol Cratteh
    Notumlord - 220/30/67 - Nuke em good!
    Stilet - 220/19/60 - MP Buff Stick

Those are just cardboard models in a field somewhere to fool us all!

Oh sorry, I though there wasn't enough QQ from the failgang in this thread so I added some to make up for it.

Nice looking stuff.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast