Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Underground Organization Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Silverstone View Post
    My first question ms Bolieu, what for or why should i be bothered about the neutral fencesitters and what they do or what happend with them? for all i care they can go and hug whatever else they can find out there! but do NOT expect me to step in and help the fencesitters in any sort of way!
    And IF i was to do anything against or with the neutrals it would be my desision and not a clerk from the council!.
    I hope this made it very clear.
    You are certainly clear. I was giving you clearance and asking cooperation, not giving orders. Also, the primary issue for us is the Clan citizens abducted by Omni-Tek. They neuts are merely mixed into this.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Id also like to add, that neither me or the other leaders need your and the other clerks authorization or permission, call it whatever you wish, to do anything at all!

Interesting that you stop wanting to attack Omni when there is a very valid reason, Commander.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

"Oh, this is just too good... General!!" *grabs a beer and tosses one toward Feyad*

"A thousand creds say Silverstone wins th -- whad'you mean, you don't wanna bet then? ...Aw."
    Angelena "Oozi" Rhees
    Detective Sergeant, Department of Investigations

Hmm...It appears theres trouble in paradise. I guess it was a good thing, after all, the day I missed Falikos in Nueters.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I don't understand, I read this and pretty much laughed at your propaganda spewing idiots..I can not believe you would charge Kate of all people for this. She is the most neutral of them all, I would have to be perma-killed before I let you arrest her. I don't care what "official" Omni-Tek reports say...you wanna be official ok, I see one of you raise a finger or even start casting a nano program near her, your face will be smeared in a matter of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by halohitman View Post
    I don't understand, I read this and pretty much laughed at your propaganda spewing idiots..I can not believe you would charge Kate of all people for this. She is the most neutral of them all, I would have to be perma-killed before I let you arrest her. I don't care what "official" Omni-Tek reports say...you wanna be official ok, I see one of you raise a finger or even start casting a nano program near her, your face will be smeared in a matter of seconds.
    Oooh, i really can't wait now!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Harm anyone in my clan, and I will erase your sorry ***. Uncle Bubba is watching you.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Harm anyone in my clan, and I will erase your sorry ***. Uncle Bubba is watching you.
    Thanks Bubba

Quote Originally Posted by halohitman View Post
    Thanks Bubba
    No worries, but please understand two things. One; I am aware you don't need protecting. However, there is a principle at stake here. I will broker no challenge against my people left unanswered.
    That's a blood clad promise. Not on my watch.

Two; that doesn't mean you go out looking for trouble. Protect what you have, because it is yours. If its to protect the truth, then pick and choose your battles wisely.
    Be careful which fires you stick your nose in.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Amen Boss. Good to see you back around. Hope the family is well.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    No worries, but please understand two things. One; I am aware you don't need protecting. However, there is a principle at stake here. I will broker no challenge against my people left unanswered.
    That's a blood clad promise. Not on my watch.

Two; that doesn't mean you go out looking for trouble. Protect what you have, because it is yours. If its to protect the truth, then pick and choose your battles wisely.
    Be careful which fires you stick your nose in.
    Don't worry, I know how this goes I choose my battles as well as I can, I make sure I do not go into something that I cannot finish.
    Last edited by halohitman; Nov 6th, 2011 at 02:07:10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12