Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Underground Organization Revealed

[ALL] OTPC: Underground Organization Revealed

Underground Organization Revealed
    August 29, 29485 - [Global]

After extensive investigations into a group thought to have been dissenters within the ranks of Omni-Tek the truth behind the leadership of the organization was finally discovered.

Lately there has been whispers of dissent in Omni-Tek with many actions taken by employees that could be seen as inflammatory from the rise of graffiti in Omni-Tek territories to a number of protests and riots.

Over the past few years Omni-Tek has been investigating the possibility there is a group within Omni-Tek organizing these anti-corporation events but with little success, at best they could only confirm that there is some form of semi-organized system around the events.

Their breakthrough came when the organization set up a more public means of spreading their views. This came in the form of a rogue grid node that allowed members of the public to read their views and somewhat communicate with the organization as well as to hack into official reports to insert their own messages.

With the help of the affiliation program, the Board of Directors established operations to track down the nodes location and hopefully the people behind it. The operation was listed as a success. The nodes terminal was located and shut down but they were unable to find further leads on the people behind the system and no way to stop them setting up a new node to continue their broadcasts.

Since that operation, investigations continued but no advances where made. That is until recent operations against a large base of illegal operations was raided. The raid resulted in information about a number of illegal operations and some details of the underground organization behind them where found.

Upon investigation the leads resulted in the discovery of the identities behind the organization as well as details about their operation. It became obvious that the underground dissenters are not all that they seemed. From the evidence that came out it was learned that it was not, as originally thought, a group of employees that set up this organization but members of other factions. They used subterfuge and misdirection to get once loyal employees to join their cause under the false pretence of it being a group of employees trying to set the corporation back on the path they felt was the right one.

Any employees that fell into the grasp of this organization are advised to admit themselves into the nearest Reform offices where they can talk their issues out with professionals, the Directors have decided that any member that does this will be given immunity to prosecution for any criminal acts they committed while acting on the behalf of the organization.

----

The following people are wanted by Omni-Tek for the crimes they committed as the leaders of the organization:

Kotras “Kotts” Clay
    Affiliation: Clan

An Ex-Employee of Omni-Tek with a background in Omni-Coms who decided to join the clans using his specialized training to edit his own files to remove himself and potentially many others from the Omni-Tek databases.

He is currently a member of the Clan known as Assembly and is known to work with the Council of Truth and is partnered with Cherelle “Xeenah” Clay.

Kotras Clay set up and ran the rogue node systems and was the person responsible for the hacking of numerous news articles and press releases to implant the false messages from the “Underground”. It is possible he also had further interaction with Omni-Tek Personnel files.

He is wanted for illegal access to official databases, spreading of propaganda and actions causing breach of the peace.

Cherelle “Xeenah” Clay

A Clan member with a history of civil disorder. She has been arrested and charged numerous times with criminal acts from minor misbehaviour in public to assault and damage to official property.

Upon arriving on Rubi-Ka she joined the Clans and continued her anti-authority streak. She is currently a member of the Clan known as Assembly and is known to work with the Council of Truth and is partnered with Kotras “Kotts” Clay.

She has been the driving force behind the Underground Organizations more aggressive operations, organizing and taking part in disguise on many occasions.

She is wanted for damage to official property, spreading of propaganda, causing breaches of the peace, assault on employees and officials.

Katelin “Falikos” Phare
    Affiliation: Neutral

Takes a supposedly Neutral stance she is the head of an organization that works in information gathering supposedly taking jobs from any one with money that approaches.

She has used her appearance as Neutral to operate in Omni-Tek territories unnoticed. She has used information she has gathered to blackmail many Omni-Tek officials and key workers. She has used this access to cover up many of the operations undertook by the organization as well as to force prominent members to speak out against their wills. She has also used this information to make personal profit by funnelling funds and technology out of the corporation for personal use or further resale to other organizations such as the Clans and the Newland City Council.

She is wanted for charges of blackmail, data theft, theft and illegal sales.

Eine “Freezan” Zanders

A Clan scientist who worked undercover in Omni-Tek R+D he attempted to fake his own memory loss to steal technology for the Clans but was uncovered. He then fled back to the Clans taking his place in the Clan known as The Asylum.

Before leaving he managed to sabotage many Omni-Tek Facilities including damaging the defenses at the mining facility in 4-Holes before the attack by the Unionists. He has since been supplying the underground organization with technology and details of Omni-Tek defenses to aid their operations.

He is wanted for sabotage, corporate espionage, theft, data theft.

----
    All four leaders are also wanted for further individual criminal acts committed under the organizations names and the appropriate charges to go with the running of such an organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    it was not, as originally thought, a group of employees that set up this organization but members of other factions.
    Suuuuuuuure it was.

Are you going to tell us terrorist clans give mind-altering stims to young people, making them riot?

No chance at all that the real leaders are laughing at you along with the rest of Rubi-Ka, OTPC?
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

Considering Ms Phare has never sold any goods or information to the Newland Council. It does give casue for speculation, seeing as Omni-Tek has no issues with making such a mendacious statement agsinst both Ms Phare and the Newland Council in a public forum, on the validity of the rest of charges against her and the other defendants named within this article.

Minister Beta "Foosball" Cross
    Newland Council Foreign Affairs
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

...Kate? Eine? ...What...the hell isss going on?

I'm getting a rrreally, rrreally....bad feeling.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

They haven't caught me then what makes them think they can catch me now???

sabotage hah!!! I will do more then sabotage them if they get close to me I don't want to fight but if you hunt me expect blood to be spilt. I have questions I want to ask but... I trust nobody anymore. I know and remember nobody I don't have time to play being criminal but I guess its now a price I pay for having my cover blown isn't it?

so I will say this to OT you want some? come get some you will find out what a truly horrifying thing nano-technology is on the battlefield.

If spreading propaganda is a crime, Omni-Pol should be busy processing themselves for some time yet.

Trying to bully the free citizens of Newland City today was a real low, though. If you want to serve a warrant on a Clerk of the Council of Truth, do so. Don't expect people to do your dirty work.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

On a side-note: any pols are free to hand in warrants for the clanners to Simon Silverstone in Tir.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I am happy to report that Katelin "Falikos" Phare has been detained by Newland authorities upholding their agreement with Omni-Pol.

Sadly, Andrew "Encyros" Phillips was killed in action in the attempt to arrest Cherelle "Xeenah" Clay and Kotras "Kotts" Clay. The couple however did not escape. Omni-Pol employed prototype technology to disable the couple's NCU. Additional charges may be applied pending the investigation of Phillips' murder.

Any information as to the whereabouts of Eine "Freezan" Zanders should be reported to your nearest Omni-Pol officer.

Omni-Pol protects.

Encyros got killed, they didn't escape, you'll add charges to arrest them...

does that actually mean you got them, or they slipped out of your grubby fingers?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I have the displeasure to announce that a group of black armor wearing individuals, who failed to clearly state their intentions according to the law, have attempted to kidnap Katelin "Falikos" Phare in Newland city.

The militia have placed Falikos under protective custody until future investigations determine that he is safe. Until this situation is dealt with, Newland citizens are recommended to act carefully and warn the militia of any su****ious activities.

I take the occasion to direct you to the Foreign Affair Document. As the shade of yellow of this document is particularly harmonious, I am sure no misunderstanding can occur from a proper reading and requests for authorization will be sent from any third parties wishing to operate in the city.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    Encyros got killed, they didn't escape, you'll add charges to arrest them...

does that actually mean you got them, or they slipped out of your grubby fingers?
    They are in custody. Further charges may be applied due to the death of Encyros.

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    The militia have placed Falikos under protective custody until future investigations determine that he is safe.
    So the Militia placed Falikos under protective custody on their own initiative? Would you care to clarify the events leading up to this?

Leader of Newland City Militia
    I believe Miss Phare would be more than willing to answer any questions regarding her treatment, and the warrant that was issued against her. As I noted to the officers in the area at the time I placed Miss Phare in custody, any formal inquiry to my office to arrange such a session with Miss Phare will be promptly handled.

I do not believe these are matters for discussion on a public forum.
    General Anthony Hekkat

I think some of these are indeed matters for discussion on a public forum. At least, that is how the Clans operate.

With Clerk Cherelle Clay in custody, you leave the operations for the Council in my hands, and I am inclined to allow the current Speaker Simon Silverstone to have a free hand in responding to these arrests. He is also authorized to respond to any Omni actions against Newland City (though not in Newland territory) and those under its protection in accordance with a bill currently under creation.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I've always said Newland was a place for criminals; now look "protective custody" of those wanted by Omni-Tek.

This will will come back and bite you in the ass. Just you wait.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by General Hekkat View Post
    I do not believe these are matters for discussion on a public forum.
    I apologize General. We have you on record stating that Miss Phare personally asked to be placed in protective custody before Omni-Pol showed up in Newland with proper documentation for an arrest.

Then your Foreign Affairs Minister makes a statement that is completely different then what you had told the authorities.

I just wanted to make sure we had everything in order for our monthly report to the Board of Directors.

Thank you for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Razishlyat View Post
    With Clerk Cherelle Clay in custody, you leave the operations for the Council in my hands, and I am inclined to allow the current Speaker Simon Silverstone to have a free hand in responding to these arrests. He is also authorized to respond to any Omni actions against Newland City (though not in Newland territory) and those under its protection in accordance with a bill currently under creation.
    My first question ms Bolieu, what for or why should i be bothered about the neutral fencesitters and what they do or what happend with them? for all i care they can go and hug whatever else they can find out there! but do NOT expect me to step in and help the fencesitters in any sort of way!
    And IF i was to do anything against or with the neutrals it would be my desision and not a clerk from the council!.
    I hope this made it very clear.

Still you old charming self as always, Mr. Silverstone

I usually stay away from such heated discussions as they almost never are constructive, still I think the false information that have been stated as facts here warrant an official intervention.

I do not know who started the rumour that Miss Phare was put in protective custody on her request. All I know is that this, rather drastic, measure was discussed by General Hekkat and me after getting statements of how Miss Phare was treated by Omni-Tek the last time she was in their custody. It was done within the spirit and letter of the Newland City Foreign Affairs Document and does not in any means imply that Miss Phare is guilty or being "protected" from proper prosecution. Once Omni-Pol requests it General Hekkat will allow investigators to interrogate Miss Phare under observation by the Newland Militia and any legal counsel that she may choose.
    I cannot and will not go into any more details about those two cases as those concern atleast two ongoing investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Psysim View Post
    I apologize General. We have you on record stating that Miss Phare personally asked to be placed in protective custody before Omni-Pol showed up in Newland with proper documentation for an arrest.

Then your Foreign Affairs Minister makes a statement that is completely different then what you had told the authorities.

I just wanted to make sure we had everything in order for our monthly report to the Board of Directors.

Thank you for your assistance.
    The confusion could have been easily avoided so it is yours to explain. Besides, I doubt a neutral hand is needed in your reports.
    Last edited by boltgun; Oct 6th, 2011 at 21:14:21.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    The confusion could have been easily avoided so it is yours to explain. Besides, I doubt a neutral hand is needed in your reports.
    Such hostility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast