Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan-traitors ally with Omni - The truth about "Tarabot"

Clan-traitors ally with Omni - The truth about "Tarabot"

Today the "Alliance to free Tarasque" formed a KT and killed Morgan in 1st. PF. We did most dmg. and took the loot (TT124).

Later i moved down to T-room, alone and without team. No omni in whole castle. Douzend of clanners in boxroom and 2 KT at Tara.
    Suddenly "Spydervenom" a lvl200-Omni Enforcer apeared in T-room. How could he come thru the massive Clan-defense? I hided in the last corner of T room. Leaded by "Lostclevage" "Spydervenom" moved to this corner and killed me, after i had to give up sneaking, because Lizzards was trained on me.

STOP THE TRAITORS - JOIN "ALLIANCE TO FREE TARASQUE"

Lucky, that death isn't permanent, i had most fun and action since long time in castle.

Ypp, are you really surprised by what happened? Just confirms how two-faced and corrupted the current adminning of Tara is.

I'll nail my colors to the mast here - count me in on the alliance 100%, I'm fed up of these megalomaniacs who think they have some divine right to 'control' the Tarasque situation.

After Java's and her fellow traitors' actions of last week and now it seems this week, it is plain for all to see how low they are willing to stoop in their desperate attempts to control Camelot.
    - Heiwa
    Permanently retired, thanks for 6 years of AO fun

Your right.. I bet java and her evil guild of people that have continued to fairly admin the bot for months have no doubt found a way to warp in random omnis out of the blue just to disrupt things for no useful purpose.

Or he could have snuck down like so many other omni's and clanners have in the past. Or possibly have logged out at the tara room earlier.

Eviiiil!!!!! ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Ummm, maybe you didnt think about something:

perhaps he logged down there from when it was empty then logged in when he knew it would be time to kill tara?

<gasp, oh no! common sense to the rescue!>

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Eviiiil!!!!! ;P
    ingelalalaalala ingelalalalal ingelallalala

evil indeed :P~~~~

edit: u dont wanna know :P
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

*whine whine*
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Originally posted by Gatorojo
    *whine whine*
    Ahh, the usual response to anyone daring to speak out against this issue
    - Heiwa
    Permanently retired, thanks for 6 years of AO fun

I thought this was a little odd at first... till I heard the story.

Then I realized you all just ks'd morgan without raffling the tool, then tried to ks tara.. so they summoned a big omni enfo to pummel you all.

Kudos to them. I assume you've all been blacklisted from tarabot now?

Enjoy

The current system sounds more fair than, say, ten or twenty groups fighting in the room, and the one that does the most damage gets all the prizes.

Of course, I think Tarasque dropping the best items in the game is a stupid way of doing it anyway.

Re: Clan-traitors ally with Omni - The truth about "Tarabot"

Originally posted by Yppo
    Today the "Alliance to free Tarasque" formed a KT and killed Morgan in 1st. PF. We did most dmg. and took the loot (TT124).

Later i moved down to T-room, alone and without team. No omni in whole castle. Douzend of clanners in boxroom and 2 KT at Tara.
    Suddenly "Spydervenom" a lvl200-Omni Enforcer apeared in T-room. How could he come thru the massive Clan-defense? I hided in the last corner of T room. Leaded by "Lostclevage" "Spydervenom" moved to this corner and killed me, after i had to give up sneaking, because Lizzards was trained on me.

STOP THE TRAITORS - JOIN "ALLIANCE TO FREE TARASQUE"

Lucky, that death isn't permanent, i had most fun and action since long time in castle.

Let me translate this.

Today the "Ninjalooter Alliance" formed a KT we kse Morgan from fellow clanners and ninjalooted Torturing Tool.

Later i decided that i am so cool that now i can try to outdamge everyone at tarasque room alone. But after i saw 2 kill teams i concluded there is no chance to outdamge them. So i tryed conceal and wait till they kill tarasque and ninjaloot nondrop item from the body during the time the loot holder will release body so the loot winner can loot it.
    But sadenly my fellow claners decided why should they let me ninjaloot from them. So they asked Spiderwenom to kill me.

I MAY NOT SUCCED TODAY BUT I COME BACK TOMMOROW. NINJALOOTER ALLIANCE FOREVAH!

Luckely death isnt pernament. But bun from tarabot is

There is only one problem with the tara setup - whiners. And 90% of the time the only people that whine are the ones that are unlucky and dont get loot.

we could always stop the organization, let everyone ninja loot and LD in the tara room when the 60+ people all fight at once.

Originally posted by Necessity
    I thought this was a little odd at first... till I heard the story.

Then I realized you all just ks'd morgan without raffling the tool,
    Not the first time she did this either..

Power to the Atrox!

LOL Pomy, really funny, grats.

Nearly so funny as the story, that "Spyderv" bumped in his former and e-bayed char. "Spydervenom" in the castle. Who did buy it /scratch ?

Let me try a new version:

"Today "Tarabot-slaves" failed to get lootright on Morgan. Doesn't really matter, because this crappy TT we raffle always away, to keep them in a good mood.

But later this rebellios former slave apeared in T-room and as only minor-opressor Lostclevage lead the raid, we decided to panic. On earlier raid there it was only her lvl-130 trader-alt, but this lvl-200 NT could have been really dangerous (maybe she already exploited all upcoming NT-love-patches). Luckely we had e-bayed a lvl200 Omni-enf., by the means we gain thru rigged raffles. Although minor-opressor Lostclevage had some difficultys, our top-secret warp-system worked fine, and all slaves obeyed not to attack. So our mighty Enforcer could turn away this danger and kill the rebellios slave. We got more loot from our golden Lamb and could do another rigged raffle.

TO BAD, THAT WE DONT KNOW, THAT SOME SLAVES DISAPPROVED OUR ACTION.

Damn, that death isn't permanent. Damn, that we can't bann so, that already left"

Naturally this only kidding. And all is just a game, and all faboulus loot are only alot of "0" + "1" somewhere on a harddrive.

i hope you get lots of loot yppo... you did that "Ninja The TT" thingy before anything youre talking about happened... i bet you didnt call it that corny name then. dont ask me for kali anymore
    Last edited by kylee; Oct 15th, 2002 at 23:35:00.
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury

No the simple story is actully one i found out from my secret spies in the Entertainment area in omni territory.. Omni seem to be constructing a new telewarp tool that is small enough to fit as a Techniwatch on the arm And will telewarp on object one time. Apperently a victim called Spyder Got to test this out and charged it up.. However on the charge mechanism's went wrong and he got warped Straight into a lair.. Camelots lair.

We later picked him up on the radar and saw a execution force on their way.

While many things is still uncertain this is how it went.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Could someone plz xplain to me what ninjalooting is?
    I was completely under the impression that ninjalooting is when you steal the items that someone else or another team has legitimately killed and won the rights for.......
    If Yppos friends outdamaged the others and legitimately ------>WON<------ rights to loot that mob wouldnt that in a sense make the people demanding the loot ninjalooters?
    Technically yppo and co. did absolutely no wrong,it was only wrong in the eyes of those who follow tarabot.

Untill FC releases a statement that tarabot is THE official source for obtaining loot while in camelot,Messman or myself will NOT punish or controll the handful of guildmates that wish to gain a fair kill in the dungeon.......

I enjoy breaking things with my fists in RL and in AO...if i chose to smack the bejesus outa some redheaded S+M chick mob in her skivvies while everyone else joins in,that would be my business as a paying AO customer.2 times in 2 months i have done this,the last time solo so as to hopefully have no chance to loot,and 2 times have i won looting rights.Both times i have apologized for,the first time was my very first time in tarabot chat,and was completely unaware that the rules applied to morgan so i stood confused between my guild chat and tarabot chat untill morgan vanished,the second time i honestly didnt think i would win rights as i was solo and dropped loot window immediately,but unfortunately another clanner opened window and accidently took the tool(this was NOT a RED member).
    I have had the TT for many months,since EF began killing in the castle and have never used as it is crap to a high lv MA(debate that all u want)in both of my last encounters with Morgan i caught hell even tho i did nothing wrong aside from winning the right to loot a mob that i did most of the damage on....

I also attack tara for fun when i get the chance to see him,i havent yet teamed to do this....does this make me a villian as well?I have many people in Apoc that i consider friends,people that i have teamed with on my lvling to 200 over 7 months ago,and to fight with myself and my guildmates is rediculous!That dungeon is fair game to any guild in any faction,plz understand that....
    Just because the Apoc founders are my old friends doesnt give any of you to harrass my new ones....U all know my char,and u all know what he looks like,always dressed to have fun,always dressed to look good if ever i choose to come and take a real crack at killin that dragon....
    You will know it

P.S. stop it with that spank of a story about Spydervenom randomly logging into the castle,and just randomly picking,Yppo(the one you had words with)to kill........i would assume u quickly killed or were killing him as he finished off Yppo?....didnt think so.........
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

"Just because the Apoc founders are my old friends doesnt give any of you to harrass my new ones...."

Tell me, who started harassing who?
    Who started talking bull about Apoc?
    Who keeps talking trash about Apoc?

Power to the Atrox!

Plz by all means tell me who.
    I havent started this
    I can only speak for myself and what effects me
    Right now i can only feel the tension between our guilds growing every week and its not something i enjoy dealing with.
    I for one know who had an omni enf come in to kill one of my guildmates,and to make this worse they have the nerve to deny responsibility when the truth is painfully obvious...if u have something to say plz explain how that happened and then give a proper definition of"ninjalooting".
    I can tell you that Yppo would by no means ninjaloot that dragon,THAT is something that Redemption dosent like happening or being known for.I heard that she taunted the other day and warped out,thats her choice if she is threatened and wants some last words.
    While we are explaining why not explain why Razers was told to leave the tara room when he was just there to have fun and attack solo like i have done in the past?
    Criticize his actions but plz dont forget to leave out the part where,when he teamed with 3 mates to attack after u told him to leave,he actually gave the loot to tarabot to be raffled in a way u deemed fair.......lol legitimately the loot of his team and he gave it to u so that it could ba raffled off....Azz won the marrow BTW
    Real villanous aint it?
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast