Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan-traitors ally with Omni - The truth about "Tarabot"

This is not a guild vs guild matter, please dont try to turn it into one. Lostclevage isnt even in apoc, shes in storm.
    this is a matter of the tarabot setup vs people that dont want to be in tarabot. I agree that you can do whatever you want with tara, but keep in mind that the whole tarabot thing is to try and create an atmosphere where everyone has a fair shot at the loot without causing a lagfest while killing the dragon.

I as many apocs wasnt there with "the killing accident". Thats something Lostclevage has to take responsibilty for.

And regarding the "8.th october" or whatever it was, not ALL Apocs were there and approved of what was happening and now Yppo is trying to get all of us a bad reputation. That is very childish of her.
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

well since this is all lostclevage's doing i would assume that u all opened fire in spydervenom as soon as u tabbed/saw him attacking clanner/saw BLUE dot on map......seems an awful lot like it was supported since i still havent heard what happened to the omni Enf.......oh yea,and the fact that makyala,haj,and yourself spent the first few tells of this thread either defending,covering up ,or joking about tarabot's pet omni....
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

you know what?
    this is incredibly pathetic.

i've lost a lot of respect for some people based on things that are said on this board.
    and its really sad and i'm very disappointed that some people are so petty and blinded by greed that they refuse to even rationally consider all sides to every story.
    this whole thing is just so archetypal, it could be a boiled down moron version of a greek tragedy...
    i'm a little too angry at the whole situation to speak very eloquently but i'll just say that tara is evil and loot has really destroyed more in game relationships than it will ever help.

OK, everyone take a step back and BREATH!

This is simply an argument over the whole tara thing. lets not take it too personal or bring guild vs guild into it. some people dont like the tara organization. fine, I would offer (personally, not speaking for my guild), that we all not do the whole tarabot thing for a few days and just see what happens. Im sure the top guilds will have strong kill teams and it will be so laggy that nobody will be able to do anything. the recipe will be:

- lag
    - LD's (aka team breaks up and hard to reform during fight)
    - ninja ganksta loota's (Ninja's Online, like pomy says)
    - consistant loot winners, aka lower lvl players (under 180) and small guilds probably wont get much action or fun.

maybe we should try it out for a few days, see how it goes. then if everyone realizes that the previous setup works, we all kiss the ass of the loyal admins that help maintain tarabot to take us all back into thier graces and continue the previous setup.....

Yea Mak glad we chatted at "the one"camp(still hasn't spawned BTW) it really sux not bein able to see both sides of the story......
    well now at least the truth is a little bit clearer now was fun fillin each other in on what we are goin thru with this camelot crap.
    For the first time in awhile i logged off AO in a really good mood
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Plz by all means tell me who.
    I havent started this
    I can only speak for myself and what effects me
    Right now i can only feel the tension between our guilds growing every week and its not something i enjoy dealing with.
    I for one know who had an omni enf come in to kill one of my guildmates,and to make this worse they have the nerve to deny responsibility when the truth is painfully obvious...if u have something to say plz explain how that happened and then give a proper definition of"ninjalooting".
    I can tell you that Yppo would by no means ninjaloot that dragon,THAT is something that Redemption dosent like happening or being known for.I heard that she taunted the other day and warped out,thats her choice if she is threatened and wants some last words.
    While we are explaining why not explain why Razers was told to leave the tara room when he was just there to have fun and attack solo like i have done in the past?
    Criticize his actions but plz dont forget to leave out the part where,when he teamed with 3 mates to attack after u told him to leave,he actually gave the loot to tarabot to be raffled in a way u deemed fair.......lol legitimately the loot of his team and he gave it to u so that it could ba raffled off....Azz won the marrow BTW
    Real villanous aint it?
    It's all about principiles as i see it disc. Yppo basicly says were traitors and let a lvl200 down there... Then why cant we say she ninja loots?

Liers will always be taken not serious. And she started this in story forum so basicly she will have to accept that stories come up about her to...

Know i dont have a clue about the story as i wasnt there anyway but i have had LOADS of omni down in the tarasque room.. Fixers, NT's that have sneaked, Enforcer's with mongo, soldiers with mk,anyway but i trust most. heh Alot of proffesions... *sighs and shakes head*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Hot news FC has released an anti-ninjaloota device.

Hot news FC has released an anti-ninjaloota device.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=122827

As you will be aware the device has been very sucessful through history for divining the truth.

How about anyone whos in the tara room before its killed is tied to the anti-ninjaloota device and dropped in the lava.

If they float we know they are a ninja and can kill them, if they sink they can rez and come back next spawn and repeat the test.

Could someone plz xplain to me what ninjalooting is?
    I was completely under the impression that ninjalooting is when you steal the items that someone else or another team has legitimately killed and won the rights for.......
    If Yppos friends outdamaged the others and legitimately ------>WON<------ rights to loot that mob wouldnt that in a sense make the people demanding the loot ninjalooters?
    Technically yppo and co. did absolutely no wrong,it was only wrong in the eyes of those who follow tarabot.
    The team that win right to loot is the "owner" of the loot, any other people that try to loot by sneaking up, spam mouse button to get loot or something are the ninja looters.

If Yppo's team outdamage the cooperative clanners team, then they own loot and if anyone in tarabot loots, they are the ninja looters. And I hope they get banned from Tarabot right away for it.

While we are explaining why not explain why Razers was told to leave the tara room when he was just there to have fun and attack solo like i have done in the past?
    Everyone but the kill teams are asked to leave T room for 1 single reason, LAG, if too many people there the docs can't heal cuz of lag and tanks in kill teams die.

He didn't get asked to leave because any other reason, all that are in organized raids usually follow this, kill teams in T room (sometimes an extra doc too), rest in box or atleast away from T room.

Plz by all means tell me who.
    I havent started this
    If you want to discuss the harrasment that some of your members doing against Apocalypse members with lying, trashtalking, threaten to petition them and lie to GM to get them banned, filling NCU with worthless buffs and other not very respectable things we can do that ingame and not on a public forum.

and I don't think for a second that it's you or the other leaders of Red that telling them to do it, I know you all better than that, you just have some bad apples in guild.

I wasn't at the raid there they warped in an omni so I can't and won't comment on that here, but if I see an omni in Camelot, I attack, don't care of the reasons he is there for.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

well since this is all lostclevage's doing i would assume that u all opened fire in spydervenom as soon as u tabbed/saw him attacking clanner/saw BLUE dot on map......seems an awful lot like it was supported since i still havent heard what happened to the omni Enf.......oh yea,and the fact that makyala,haj,and yourself spent the first few tells of this thread either defending,covering up ,or joking about tarabot's pet omni....
    I said Evil =P that was all... didnt say if she was right or wrong. But i have seen how she's childish been acting all time to get just the tarabot on fall just for the soul purpose of her getting Items from tarasque without getting flamed been going on all the time.
    ---

Thumbs up

Let me give you a lesson in history.
    During one cold norvegian winter day a group of deveolpers decided to give their coustomers some high lvl content. They created Camelot dungeon puted a big strong monster with good loot made it 25% so factions will have to fight over this mob.

For a while tara was business of EF, Storm, TC, Mayhem, TDC. They been fighting for it and sometimes loosing and winning. But omni decided to cooperate and in July they complitly took over tarasque and dominated it for a month.
    Claners were not happy with it and Javaschick started to orgonize raids agaisnt omni. It was tough in the begining but great orognization and involvemnt of many clanners from all guilds and unguilded brough victory after victory. Back there we decide that we need some tool that ill simplify orognization of raids. Becasue it was hard back there a leaer had to invite everyone manualy and if anyone LD spend time geting them back. So Asmoran created Tarabot which helped a lot becasue now any clanner who want to particiapte in raid could just join bot. He also added some rafflening tools to it to simplyfy procces of loot distribution.
    Omni tired to come back sveral times but we alway draw them back becasue of our ability to be well orognized.

Now let me ask you a question Yppolitta.
    Why you doing this? Were you the one who been at tara from the begining? When we were diesng there fighting omni? If it wasnt for java and lots of other people that you managed to piss of by those silly actions, Omni would still dominate tarasque. Ah globe of sacrity dragon chest and bunch of other items you won using our fair system wasnt enough for you? So now you decided to go against us and get more loot?
    We always tryed to make a fair system some peope may not like it becasue they dont get loot but it works. Everyone who is lvl 125 and in dungeon can take chance for loot.

I didnt call you ninjalooter just becasue i felt like this. You stole from us what we were working so hard for. And i want to see how will your "Alliance" deal with omni when they come back...

Disciple
    I see you havent been at kill teams. And i doubt you know how laggy is there when 12 people fighting that dragon. Any extra person in tara room add more lag. That resuslts in laged damge, heals and frastration. Becasue of this only 12 people alowed to be at tara room. And there is no exceptions. Its not like we think you will kse tara.
    Last edited by Julia Pomy; Oct 16th, 2002 at 10:40:18.

Originally posted by Esmee
    you know what?
    this is incredibly pathetic.

i've lost a lot of respect for some people based on things that are said on this board.
    and its really sad and i'm very disappointed that some people are so petty and blinded by greed that they refuse to even rationally consider all sides to every story.
    this whole thing is just so archetypal, it could be a boiled down moron version of a greek tragedy...
    i'm a little too angry at the whole situation to speak very eloquently but i'll just say that tara is evil and loot has really destroyed more in game relationships than it will ever help.
    uh-huh. =) *huggles!*
    ---

Yea Mak glad we chatted at "the one"camp(still hasn't spawned BTW) it really sux not bein able to see both sides of the story......
    well now at least the truth is a little bit clearer now was fun fillin each other in on what we are goin thru with this camelot crap.
    For the first time in awhile i logged off AO in a really good mood
    ao never gives any good mood these days *sighs*
    ---

Unfortunately, I must point out that you all are so very wrong. And I have been given the authority to shed some light over this.

Agents can use the Engineer nano Beacon Warp.

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    Becasue of this only 12 people alowed to be at tara room. And there is no exceptions. Its not like we think you will kse tara.
    I assume you mean the tarabot administered raid will place kill teams of up to 12 people in tars room? Anyone not participating in the tarabot raid is of course allowed to do whatever they like, within the rules of the game.

@ Gatorojo + Kylee about the "Morgan-thingy":

I'm playing a NT and a Trader. I stopped MA with lvl 41, because its too boring (overpowered) for me, so i will never have any use for a TT.

First time a <125 MA asked me to come to castle and help him kill morgan. I told him that morgan is "tarabot-stuff" and there r rulez. He replyed, that there is NOONE, expect a lvl200 omni-engie. So i moved to castle, partial even to check if omni tries to setup a warp-system and found the situation confirmed: morgan up, no tarachat, noone else there. Although it took us another 5 min. to setup a small KT and kill morgan, noone showed up and we gave the TT to the MA, without i hadn't even been there. Than we moved down to T-room, some ppl. arrived, someone informed a bot-admin and i set up a balanced KT. And YES, we discussed the situation at tararaids. Than Java apeared on screen/chat, asked me, who authorized me to setup a KT and disbanded it. And we had a discussion about morgan, which resulted, that we have different opinions.

Second and last time before i left "tarabot-community", the situation was nearly the same, we was first in place, morgan up, no chat, small team, but clanners more and more incoming. More as a revange for "being bossed around" at the first time i started to attack morgan, with the intension to win TT for a teamed MA-guildy, and accidently he REALLY picked it up. He dont take part in tararaids and is not common with the rules. He was also very unhappy, about what he did, left guild and it was hard work to get him back. I know, that i'm responsible for this action and that it was NOT right and i'm ready to take over the responsibility for it, as i posted in my thread "Java, u have...." in this forum. We are willing to contribute 50 mio. credits to a fund.

About apoc:

I'm not against apoc. There r few ppl. in, which i really like and alot i dont really know, which might be caused, that u r a "more-closed-community", but in general (RL+RP) i dislike organisations, which try to "control" some/anything.

And Kylee, u belong to them i like, and regardless ur decission, ur always (but at tararaids atm.) welcomed for HE, wrangles or whatelse buffs i can give.

@ Esmee: I can only agree with u. Pray and hope, that we can turn the story in a hollywood-script with happyend. Looking at some later posts, i see a small light in the dark.

@ Azzazzi: Glad to see, that u r returning to constructive disscussion, many things i agree here and in synergyfactor-forum. Just because of the bad apples: Dont judge a man, before u walked a mile in his shoes, because than u will have his shoes and be a mile away.

@ Pomy: Ur story is right, but one point. It wasn't Java alone, who started "tararaids", it was 6 ppl. meeting in Rebel's, including me, so YES, i was there from the very first beginning, i got killed often enuf, i leaded some raids, many KTs and contributed some to the sucess of "tararaids", but it doesn't matter. What matters is, that "tararaids" was a "community-thing" and decissions was made "together". Even "tarabot" was decided on a leader-meeting, it wasn't "only about loot" and there was no whining. But slowly moved the power from the clan-community to the "nominated admins" and the "nominators", and this power was finally abused.
    So what i'm fighting for now, is: give the power back to the community. Every democratic system nowadays is based on seperation of powers.

Suggestions: Make a meeting with 2 ppl. from greater guilds, 1 person from smaller guilds (must not be leaders). Nominate admins there, judge there about banns and unbanns. Make votes for changings in the rules. Make: raidleader may not be KT-leaders, and if possible, they all should come from different guilds. I guess that would bring alot of trust back and proofe, that u dont wanna be "rulerz"

About loot:
    I won: 1 HPC, 1 GoS, 1 GoC, 2 sleeves
    I traded: 1 sleeve for boots, boots + GoC + mantis egg for pants
    I still wanna have: something i can trade for NS2, circlet for looks, dunno what after, but i guess it would be chest.
    It's nice to have and i'm happy with what i have, but not worth prostituating. Someone remembers the situation as Gunn rolled on helpbot, and i won and agreed to reraffle, because someone "forgott" to reenter the raffle?

Suggestions: Make a meeting with 2 ppl. from greater guilds, 1 person from smaller guilds (must not be leaders). Nominate admins there, judge there about banns and unbanns. Make votes for changings in the rules. Make: raidleader may not be KT-leaders, and if possible, they all should come from different guilds. I guess that would bring alot of trust back and proofe, that u dont wanna be "rulerz"
    The admins that are now do a great job and very few want to be admins, so I see no need at all for a meeting.

In a big group of people, there always need to be leaders, even more than many are pretty young and only think about themselves. (don't mean anyone special, just in general)

That you can't take orders or follow rules are your problem, it's needed that some give orders and make rules.

The problem is solved now since you are out of the organized raids and even if something changes, I can't really see any reason why the admins ever should let you back in.

I'm playing a NT and a Trader. I stopped MA with lvl 41, because its too boring (overpowered) for me, so i will never have any use for a TT.
    Just a sidenote for fun: You playing a trader because MA are too overpowered for you? riiiiiite...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Answering in synergyfactor-forum.

Just for the sidenote: BORING was the mainreason. Traders can alot more, than hit(hard) and heal. Crowdcontrol, special supports (wrangles, AC) for team in certain situations. That makes it alot more interesting (for me + atm.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12