Thread: Division 9 R.S.G.E

Division 9 R.S.G.E [Omni RK1] Listed as R.S.G.E. (Division9)

Division 9 R.S.G.E. is a organisation dedicated to carring out the will of Omni-Tek of RK1 and is very storyline driven.

Division 9 is the embodyment of a cross profession paramilitary organisation containing many different departments with core objectives such as :
    * Intelligence
    * Covert Operations
    * Medical Services
    * Trade and Construction
    * Special Forces & Security

Division 9 also works closely with other factions to bring about story change and roleplay oppertunity for those that wish it. We participate in regular events such as Omni-Teks leaders Meetings, Raids against hostile threats, The signing of the Galway Pact and The Athens Accords, The March for Unity & Peace, The Defense of Athens.

If your interested in finding out more about our organisation please view our website at http://division9.rsge.net
    Last edited by Founding; Nov 26th, 2001 at 06:14:32.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Can't...help...it....
    Must....say....it.....
    JOIN DIV9 MEDICAL SERVICES AND SERVE UNDER "THE POYN"™!
    Captain Edmundo "Lohengrin" Bolieu
    Assistant to the Medical Chief of Staff
    R.S.G.E. (Division9), Medical Services

Hi, I tried filling an ap under the join section and I'm getting script errrors.

Just to let ya know, thanks.
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Thanks Trycia...we'll look into that...I apologize in advance for you troubles. Please reapply as soon as you get a chance...Barzillai is usually on top of things like this.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Trycia, Barz checked into the link and it appears to be working...were you using MSIE or Netscape? If the link to the app still wont work, try using the email link to email him directly.

Also, do you remember if there were Academy spots available when you tried applying? or was it full? If it was full, that might explain it...but if you can let us know what browser you're using, that would help too.

Thanks.
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

Yeah, all Omni's who want to support killing fellow Omnis... SIGN UP!

This guild supports clanners who kill Omni-Tek employees.

They are traitors, and should be dealt with like none other than Portman herself.

here here

I hate being a "me too" kind of guy but when someone is right they are right.

Fallout is right.

Div. 9 by signing the Athen Accord (AA) and helping defend Athen has helped create a fourth faction on Rubi-Ka.

Omni is the owner of the mining rights to Rubi-Ka and all Omni agreed as a condition of employment to support Omni. The AA signatores have violated their employment contracts and should be shunned by law abiding Omni.

As an Omni ask yourself this: when ganked or attacked by Clan do you want AA signers standing by watching you die or do you want loyal Omni helping you?

Don't buy the AA signers spiel.
    If you aren't going to honor your contract then go Clan and put a target on your back!

Treason? Bah!

In case you missed the memo, there is a ceasefire with the clan. The boss, Mr. Ross himself, declared it. To say that Div 9 is committing treason in fighting those who blatantly defy company orders, is the same as claiming that the guards who inform clanners of the amnesty instead of firing on them are treasonous.

Perhaps you are not given access to the same level of corporate intell that we are. I shouldn’t tell you this, but the Clans are not our true enemy. I can’t tell you who is the real enemy yet, but when they show themselves we will need all the allies we can get.

Those in Div 9 who break the ceasefire are subject to court-martial. If found guilty of breaking Div 9 regulations, or Omni-Tek laws, they are dealt with appropriately. And yes there have been court-martials held.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Thumbs down

edited: the discussion is now taken to the link posted below

=)
    Last edited by Xeni; Nov 20th, 2001 at 22:56:18.

Xeni:

I will refer you (and other readers) to my response to your objections in another topic, on the legitimacy of the Athens Accords for Omni-Tek interests.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=1062

Additionally, let me express my disdain that you are posting disparagement of another faction within their recruitment thread. If you oppose Division9 politically, please do. But please maintain order, and do so in appropriate places.
    http://www.titanmining.com

Just to let every one know..

The Div9 Academy is constantly training new members, so if you go to our site and see that the Academy is full, dont be discouraged..try back a bit later on and there may be spots available for you. At the very least, check it once a day if you're serious about joining Div9.
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

Tell me about it, I'm processing 2-5 Applications for Special Forces a day alone.

Good news is we normally get through an application within 24-48 hours.

We're also looking at enlarging our Acadamy as it seems to fill up rather quickly.
    Last edited by Founding; Nov 26th, 2001 at 06:01:35.

Just a quick note, once you have been accepted (Assuming you are) please contact one of the commanding officers, Barzillai, Barron, Zameus, Falcon(Through these days I'm normally on Founding) Poyndexter or post on our messageboard a time that your normally on and we'll appoint a person and a time to meet with you.

As a side note I think I should make meantion that currently Div9 is only on RK1.

1. Guess we were proved right about who really the traitors were.

2. Admission to the guild is now from level 25+, we were simply getting flooded with so many applications we had to raise it alittle as we still wanted to give casual gamers a chance to join.

Your academy has gone from 20 open spots down to 10 in about 5 hours!

/me sits at work and figures that by the time he gets home to level it will be too late.

Guess I'll have to power-level the last 5 and hope it's fast enough :-) Damn, I hate power leveling.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

It does fill quickly but we work hard on vetting our aplicants quickly so only occassionly does it fully fill up, even then you can send us an email and we will add you as soon as a vacentcy opens up.

BTW I'm glad to see your enthusiastic to join. Look forward to hearing from you when you wish to joins